« on: January 28, 2012, 07:48:30 pm »
h
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:34:04 pm by Michaelc136 »

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: TO FSDREAM TEAM. FROM NEW CLEARTOLAUNCH
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 09:01:09 pm »
FsDreamTeam,

Even thought it was guided NOT to use the form for a request such as this it would be inadequacy to respond.

My name is newmanix and I am a representative of fourm trolls. We are a Microsoft Flight Simulator X trolling team that specializes in making the best quality forum trolling for viewers.
I personally have bought SEVERAL FsDreamTeam products before but I will not be planning to once your "Ground Services X" releases. I found this product funny the way the people walk in it and stuff! and I do believe that it will
revolutionize Microsoft Flight Simulator X by itself! Just kidding!! I really appreciate the effort and work you do put into your products.

To get strait to the point, Fourm Trolls is kindly asking to be the first team to troll, and make a fun of dumb posts. This way we can both help spread the word of dumb posts not being wanted!
Thinking of making a troll video too, we would like to have a funny representation of the dumb posts and caption it to all the features included. This way we can be able to make the posts look more dumbrealistic.
This is our offer to you! It is your choice what step you take and we fully respect your decision.

Sincerely,
newmanix
Supertroll Website manager

www.youshouldhavereallysentyourrequestviaemaildirectlytoumbertoasallyouaredoinghereisadvertisingyoursite.com

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 09:13:55 pm »
LOL   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:21:33 pm »
Wow, another sim video "company". You would think FSX was a big as Hollywood with all these guys vying to be the next best sim video production "company", not including all the "private" individuals who just make vids for the fun of it. Considering that the "business" is probably close to zero income or nonprofit, why go thru the hassell, unless of course it's just to get a free copy of the said product.

windshear

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 05:24:46 pm »
Viva google translate :D
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark