Author Topic: Sooooo... when Gsx coming out?  (Read 22214 times)

blk137

Re: Sooooo... when Gsx coming out?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 05:47:42 pm »
its common sense m8 were on the fsdt forum so its fsdt ?

All you've been told officially is that GSX is in beta testing and will be released when it's ready, nothing was said about next week or the week after.  When it's ready!
thats my opinion, and i dont want anymore comments from you,ive seen posts in the past and your very grumpy! your forum picture shows it all.

Anders Bermann

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 06:06:56 pm »
I honestly don't think, he's grumpy! At least his picture doesn't show that...

I just think, he's tired of reading people asking the same questions on and on, regarding release dates etc, of upcoming products... knowing that they will receive the same answers...
Best regards, Anders

blk137

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 06:22:17 pm »
well why does he comment then? and yes he is grumpy if youve read some of his posts. people on this forum that are grumpy do not scare me, i just laugh along with all my mates

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 07:23:07 pm »
Too Funny:)

Scoobe

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 07:36:24 pm »
I take this enthusasim as a good sign. If no one was asking "when will it be out?" that would be bad. The fact that people are waiting for it to come out, means there is a big demand for it. I check this site everyday now for any info and I usually never do that. I think this will be a very successfly product for FSDT and wish them the best.  I have most FSDT products and they are second to none! I cant wait for this one.  ;D

Rob

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 10:06:05 pm »
well why does he comment then? and yes he is grumpy if youve read some of his posts. people on this forum that are grumpy do not scare me, i just laugh along with all my mates

Agreed. There is no point on certain people trashing or bitching about a customer's request.  FSDreamTeam answered my questions and I am satisfied.
Its Ready when its Ready is something I would hear from my parents and I didn’t like it then either.
 :)

windshear

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 10:07:49 pm »
I Think People are just really eager to get their hands on the product! Everyone will want it when it's out! Be it in 1 or 6  months or whatever!
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

aircanadajet

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 10:42:36 pm »
Alright guys, I've been told GSX is being tested at the moment and its requiring some fine tuning before it can be release. At the moment the pre-release version is being tested by a selected number of beta testers. The test phase can be lenghty and frustrating for some, especially those waiting to get hands on GSX. I am also being told that this addition to FSX will in fact change the way you see or play the simulator completly. It is in fact an add-on that will make you want to stay grounded for longer periods of time. The exact day of the release is being discussed at the moment, as far as an exact date, that can not be disclose as it is a process that can only be managed by the rule of thumbs. More to come soon!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 03:10:29 pm »
thats my opinion, and i dont want anymore comments from you,ive seen posts in the past and your very grumpy! your forum picture shows it all.

You want some cheese to go with your whine?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

blk137

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 05:01:38 pm »

You want some cheese to go with your whine?
yes please

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 07:30:13 am »
Tis tis, We all enjoy going around in circles........Better yet in holding pattern about GSX. :P It will be ready when everything has been made "bug" free......
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

D_mitris

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 07:40:36 pm »
So Bruce... What is it exactly that you do here?  

It seems lately your on some kind of personal rampage against people who are just eager to see GSX released.

Most of us have 100's of dollars or euros invested in FSDT products and are just anxious to take the feature out for a spin.   I personally never really liked AES and how that was implemented so I am ready for a new approach.

The "You want some cheese with that whine" was so juvenile.  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 07:43:28 pm by D_mitris »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 02:51:43 pm »
So Bruce... What is it exactly that you do here?

I irritate n00bs with nothing better to do than take pot shots at me.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

D_mitris

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 07:45:30 pm »
I'm starting to think that isn't you in the picture.   Never heard anyone use "noobs" in their vocabulary that looked like you.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 08:22:07 pm »
You can think what you want...