Author Topic: Jetway Question  (Read 7153 times)

777jafo

Jetway Question
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:25:05 am »
Hello dreamteam!,

new member, thanks for the scenery of jfk, i purchased it last night..and it's great no problems.....i was wondering is it possible to change the height/lower some of the jetways to fit my ai aircraft such as the jetblue a320/e190's?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway Question
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:32:56 am »
Sorry, no. In FS9 all jetways are static, unless you purchase AES credits for it. In FSX, they are animated by default, using the standard FSX jetway animation feature, so they can fit different airplanes.

777jafo

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:11 am »
thank you for the reply...what is AES?...keep up the great work ya do

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 12:40:35 pm »
thank you for the reply...what is AES?...keep up the great work ya do

It's an addon from Aerosoft that allows ground services and animated jetways for FS9 airports, that usually don't have any other way to allow them, it has a list of supported airports, which includes JFK, and in order to use it an any airport, you must pay a variable amount of money as AES credits, which changes depending on the airport complexity (JFK is in the top-tier price, at 5 credits).

We have a similar product in FSX, which is free for all our airports, and works everywhere else if purchased (one-time purchase), which is GSX, but it's FSX only and there's no FS9 version planned.