Author Topic: Zurich, FreeZ still showing through despite, having uninstalled it first.  (Read 6656 times)

Flyingmad

Hi Guys,

Well i was waiting until i could pay with paypal for this magnificent scenery. However, i have a few problems. As some people have said, i uninstalled FreeZ which i was using previously to this, and intalled Zurich. However, some elements are still showing through despite it being deleted.

I have checked my addon scenery and the FreeZ it is not there.

Please help.

Some pictures:
With FSD and what appears to be freez

Now i uninstalled FSD and i  am left with this.

Also have AES installed for the new FSD scenery, it seems to have duplicated the gates :o Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thomas
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:22:47 pm by Flyingmad »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I can't reply to you precisely about this, since the issue is not really relevant to FSDT Zurich, but rather it's a question about how properly remove FreeZ.

I think the reason why you are still seeing stuff coming from FreeZ, even with the scenery disabled in the Scenery Library, might be due to the fact that, perhaps, FreeZ also installs some of its files in other scenery folders that are always active, like the default scenery. That's just a guess, but it's the only possible explanation if you still see FreeZ elements with the scenery disabled.

Or, it might be you have a double entry for FreeZ in the Scenery Library that you haven't noticed.

Flyingmad

Hi Virtuali,

There is no duplicate entry in the scenery library. What about the duplicte gates? One is with AES, but what about the other one? I have AES 1.93, do i need to upgrade to 1.94?

Thanks,

Thomas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Even you don't have a duplicate in the scenery library, if FreeZ put files in other folders than its own, you might see double stuff. Looking at some of your screenshots, you are also seeing duplicated terminals, so it doesn't seems to be related to AES.

Are you sure FreeZ is really disabled ? You said you haven't found anything under Addon Scenery, but maybe the scenery is installed in another folder.

Flyingmad

Ok my mistake. I still had an old installation of FreeZ (0.2) which i hadn't seen. So that is solved. No bad textures!

However, last issue. If i go to stand A09, i have to make AES move me to the exact parking position, which moved me on to A47. Some of the parking spots have dashed lines? Is this normal. See screen shots below.

Ok so i load on A09

I get AES to move me to exact parking position

It lines me up on A47

Parked

Are those dashed lines part of the FSD scenery?

Thanks Thomas (almost there!)

Didier Chabanne

Re: Zurich, FreeZ still showing through despite, having uninstalled it first.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 06:40:46 pm »
When do you freez Zurich or Zurich fsdreamteam

Because I recheche the scenery to the most up-to-day posible to

fsx
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004