Author Topic: Landing Gear stuck  (Read 4982 times)

TWA Pilot

Landing Gear stuck
« on: March 25, 2008, 03:37:15 am »
I have a small problem.......All my aircraft thats on the ground their landing gear is below the concrete surface.....[/img]]
Also taxing from T-12 to 32L there are some pot holes, my airplanes like to bottom out .......

Any suggeations......??

Doug

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: Landing Gear stuck
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:29:04 am »
Yes, you have a double afcad from another scenery.

TWA Pilot

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:41:32 am »
I took out any and all old O'Hare sceneries......Looked at the O'Hare scenery folder only shows one AFCAD.
I do have FT Midway, but that shouldn't matter........Somewhere else I should look......??

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 12:39:27 pm »
The double AFCAD can be located anywhere in your installed sceneries. To find it, you have to use the AFCAD program, search for KORD, and look how many AFCAD files it finds. There should be only 2, the default ( labeled "Stock" in AFCAD) and ours in the O'Hare folder. If you see more, that one is causing problems.

TWA Pilot

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 10:34:39 pm »
WOW.....!!! LOL Needed to do some clean up with the AFCADS, only found 4 others  ???........Took them out and everything works just fine..........Thank-you!!!

I would also like to pass a words of thanks to the entire Dreamteam.......This was a big task taking on an airport this size. The long wait is over, and it was worth it!! Thank-you for the countless hours you all did on this project!!!
You can add my name to the finished JFK project.........

Doug