Author Topic: LSZH V2.5 ERRORS  (Read 23500 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: LSZH V2.5 ERRORS
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 01:00:58 am »
Hi Umberto, do have any idea why my aircraft would float? I did a complete search including complete uninstalls looking dor due afcads but none exist and this started only with the new update.

Sorry, but it can't be something related to the update, you must sill have some other file from another product hanging around. Problems with floating airplanes are usually caused by another AFCAD, but that's only the most common cause, not the only one, if it's a non-AFCAD .BGL, scanning program won't find it, so you have to search it manually.

I have done that. I even tried to install the older version with no avail. So I cant even go back. And there is no issue with the default scenery. So there must be an issue somewhere here...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 01:03:03 am »
I even tried to install the older version with no avail.

This clearly proves neither the scenery or the update has anything to do with it, but it's something else in your system that is affecting it.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 03:41:41 am »
I even tried to install the older version with no avail.

This clearly proves neither the scenery or the update has anything to do with it, but it's something else in your system that is affecting it.

What I meant was your installer refused to install. I got an error msge saying that version is an older version and if I go into that area the FS will CTD. Something like that anyway. That's why no avail... I can understand that no one else is complaining of this issue but I am out of ideas here. Or no one is noticing the difference between a floating and grounded aircraft. Also, (only at the new terminal) The shadows of the terminal objects reflected onto the ground shimmer.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 04:26:20 am »
Narrowed down the problem. It was due to CH PRO. Your latest update is not compatable. We will need a fix. Soon as I disabled CH Pro there was no further issues. So it was not an AFCAD issue after all.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 08:57:07 am »
Narrowed down the problem. It was due to CH PRO. Your latest update is not compatable. We will need a fix. Soon as I disabled CH Pro there was no further issues. So it was not an AFCAD issue after all.

This clearly indicates it's a CH Pro problem, which needs a CH Pro fix, since it's solved by disabling it.

Assuming you use the CH Pro version of the Zurich installer, there's no difference whatsoever between the two sceneries, except the CH Pro version doesn't have seasonal changes to match the fact that CH Pro doesn't have seasons, and has ugly green texture colors to match the CH Pro ugly green texture colors, but they are the same nonetheless.

Any altitude problems created by CH Pro, are something that should be fixed there, since our scenery uses the correct published altitude for the airport, and it surely can't change between the two version (standard or CH Pro).

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 01:42:29 am »

This clearly indicates it's a CH Pro problem, which needs a CH Pro fix, since it's solved by disabling it.

Assuming you use the CH Pro version of the Zurich installer...

Where do I get that?? your link is dead...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:45:27 am by newmanix »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 09:12:51 am »

The link on the Zurich page works, I've just tested it, it's likely your browser that is still showing the old page.

In any case, it won't change anything regarding your altitude problem because, if it was fixed by disabling CH Pro, switching to the CH Pro version of Zurich will just change texture colors.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 01:23:43 am »

The link on the Zurich page works, I've just tested it, it's likely your browser that is still showing the old page.

In any case, it won't change anything regarding your altitude problem because, if it was fixed by disabling CH Pro, switching to the CH Pro version of Zurich will just change texture colors.

Ah.. okay... :-\

EDDK

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 06:43:45 pm »
Hi Umberto

after installing v2.5 I have some problems at night, those aircraft-lines are shown as black rectangles. In daylight no problems.

eparot

• Emmanuel Parot Flight Simulator Sceneries
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 10:35:10 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I noticed some strange things on the tower.
Some of them may be normal, but some other should not. Remarks are on the screenshots.

Best regards,
Emmanuel

Config: FS9.1 / Athlon 64 4000+ / Asus A8N-SLI Premium / Asus EN9800GTX+ 512 Mo / Corsair TwinX 2 Go RAM / Seagate Barracuda 200 Go SATA

EDDK

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 07:16:27 pm »
Any support possible please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 07:18:41 pm »
We are still looking into it.