Author Topic: Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B  (Read 34986 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B
« on: December 23, 2011, 06:16:10 pm »
To all Zurich customers: we released an update to our Zurich scenery, featuring the new Terminal B, which entered in operation recently. The update is free for all existing customers.

To get the update, download and install the new full installer, it's not necessary to uninstall the old version first. The installer will indicate the version as 2.5, if your installer already is 2.5, you don't need to download it again.

hjmx

Re: Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
I tried to install 2.5 on 2.0 but got serious trojan warnings during downloads and install. Then I disabled eset nod32. Installation worked but during loading fsx and after loading a saved flight at Zurich I got continuous black screen warnings every 3 seconds:

"Scenery library  object not found"

ID
{DEEAEB6-5D...}

I Could not end FSX on a regular way. After power/off shut down, I uninstalled FSDT Zurich 2.5. At least, FSX seems to work again.

Please provide a solution.

Harry

Bakern

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 11:15:43 pm »
Thank you very much for this update Umberto.  :)

Merry Christmas to you and your team.

Brgds
Stein-Ove

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 11:19:14 pm »
You got that message because you had the MissingLibraryAlert=1 line in your FSX.CFG, which not the default. If you set it to 0, you will not get that message, so you won't end up in the situation of not being able to use the scenery because of the constant popup.

In any case, it was useful you use it, because we found a bug which was already there since the 2.0 version that was released in July...

Download the following file and put it (unzipped, of course) into the fsdreamteam\ZurichX\Scenery folder to fix the problem:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29695365/LSZH_LIB_mzzi.zip

JamesChams

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 08:31:13 pm »
To all Zurich customers: we released an update to our Zurich scenery, featuring the new Terminal B, which entered in operation recently. The update is free for all existing customers.

To get the update, download and install the new full installer, it's not necessary to uninstall the old version first. The installer will indicate the version as 2.5, if your installer already is 2.5, you don't need to download it again.
Grazie; I look forward to using this scenery with properly marked taxiways, etc. ;)  

BTW: when do you plan to implement the last phase (re-purchased discount payware) one to be released?  Perhaps the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2012?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 08:35:30 pm by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 10:08:20 am »
BTW: when do you plan to implement the last phase (re-purchased discount payware) one to be released?  Perhaps the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2012?

Likely. The next project for the Zurich team is Vancouver, then the JFK payware update, then we'll see...

willultra99

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:51 pm »
This is great to hear.  Work will start on CYVR the first part of January?

freds

Re: Re: Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 01:10:00 am »
Great news wih Vancouver. Will it be compatible with ORBX PNW scenery pack?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

theshack440

Re: Re: Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 04:23:07 am »
Great news wih Vancouver. Will it be compatible with ORBX PNW scenery pack?

From past posts it seems that it will be compatible to capitalize on the location and the number of sceneries available in the area.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

B777ER

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 07:21:32 pm »

Likely. The next project for the Zurich team is Vancouver, then the JFK payware update, then we'll see...

Excellent, the YVR and JFK updates are just what I am waiting for. I hope both are done in 2012.
Eric

hjmx

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 07:56:01 pm »
When I try download, I still get a Virus warning: (Enigma Trojan) -using eset NOD32.

Harry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 09:29:27 pm »
As usual, the antivirus it's at fault. We sent the Couatl.exe to ESET to report a false positive about a couple of weeks ago, they never care to even reply...

As explained many times already in the forum, whenever you get a virus alert, it's always the antivirus at fault: we digitally sign all our executables, so you can be sure they are not infected, because the signature guarantee that the version you downloaded it's the same we posted and hasn't been corrupted.

The solutions is always the same as explained in many other threads:

- Turn the antivirus entirely OFF during DOWNLOAD and INSTALLATION

- Before turning it back on, configure it to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

Then you can turn it back on and launch FSX normally.

The actual process of how to exclude files from scanning depends on your antivirus so, refer to its documentation how to do it.

richard99

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 08:27:38 pm »
Thanks a lot Umberto,
a beautiful New Year present.
I am downloading right now and very unpatient to try.
Bye.

blaunarwal

• Computerpilot since FS4 (1990)
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:05 am »
Hi
Is there a place I can subscribe to e-Mail notification for updates on this product. I have too many products to check them all manually. It was pure inspiration to check on the webpage once again. Thanks for the update.
Dan

GordonH

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 04:17:30 pm »

Any updates on the last phase of Zurich??