Author Topic: FS9 install won't load  (Read 4327 times)

kdundon

FS9 install won't load
« on: March 23, 2008, 03:35:55 am »
I installed the FSx version of Ohare with no issues. I then installed the FS9 version and now when I start FS9 I get the following errors. 
"For security purposes, this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system debugger before trying to run this program again."

then after clicking on ok I get

"Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software . You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.
File:bglman.dll. "

Any help would be appreciated. Ken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS9 install won't load
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 07:30:57 pm »
This has been already covered and it's a known issue: caused by the fact that some users want to patch FS9 EXE allowing for more than 2GB of RAM, we have TWO versions of our FS9 Addon Manager module, needed by the scenery.

One is compatible with >2GB, but it's not compatible with the original FS9 CD protection in the FS9.EXE
Another one is not compatible with the >2GB patch, but it's compatible with the original CD protection in the FS9.EXE

The installer will automatically check which FS9 version you have, and will install the correct version.

So, if you want to use >2GB, you need to patch a nocd FS9.EXE

After replacing the FS9.EXE, you need to Uninstall the Reinstall either the scenery, or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager.