Author Topic: UPS Containers/Trailers on the FedEx Ramp & Parking Lot...  (Read 4518 times)

Dillon

UPS Containers/Trailers on the FedEx Ramp & Parking Lot...
« on: March 23, 2008, 01:16:45 am »
Just wondering why there's an over abundance of UPS containers and trailers on the FedEx Ramp.  These should be exclusive to where UPS parks.  All containers on the FedEx ramp should show the FedEx logo.  The trailers are a mixed bag.  Do to where their staged there's certainly room for a mixture but at this time not one trailer is owned by FedEx and/or displays their logo.  Will this get corrected with a future update?  As it stands now one would certainly take from this a looming hostile takeover of FedEx by UPS.  It doesn't look good for FedEx at KORD these days...  ;)

Dillon

Re: UPS Containers/Trailers on the FedEx Ramp & Parking Lot...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:43:33 pm »
I'm surprised no one commented on this yet.  I guess my original post says all that needs to be said...  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: UPS Containers/Trailers on the FedEx Ramp & Parking Lot...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 04:08:32 pm »
We read it, of course. Issues like these, doesn't really require difficult investigations or further questions. It's an easy fix, when we'll start working on an update for O'Hare, we'll go another time through all the forum's messages, to look for suggestions like this.