Author Topic: FSDreamTeam Airport scenery the best!  (Read 4462 times)

F4PhantomRAAF

FSDreamTeam Airport scenery the best!
« on: December 05, 2011, 07:17:33 pm »
I checked out the FSDT's JFK and my was I amazed. I jumped in and bought that AND KORD since I was offered a discount. Now I am going to buy 3 more, at least. KLAX, KDFW and KLAS. The other one might be Honolulu.

Would like to know about the 'actigate' which is available in the Imaginesim WSSS and other add ons I have, which I need to check which ones have it. I think. I am no expert here, I love FS, but I am more of a serious flyer than a simmer.

Does any of the FSDT products come with the traffic signal actigate?

By the way I am into FS2004, but I have been given a copy of FSX. I am waiting to build a new system for FSX as I like to fly instrument conditions and clouds lower my FPS quite radically.

Just asking.

Thanks

Daniel

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: FSDreamTeam Airport scenery the best!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:02:14 pm »
I thought using nav2 frequencies to control gates went out years ago in favor of AES.   ???
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

F4PhantomRAAF

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:59:44 am »
Sorry I meant the lights telling you to stop or go left or right when you crawl up to the gate Imaginesim's WSSS has these lights I checked today. Sorry I am confused by actigate and AES. I want to keep my simming simple, like me.

Daniel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:06:14 am »
You mean the Docking Systems ?

Almost all our FSX sceneries have them, if the real airport have them, without using the unrealistic frequency switching since they detect your airplane automatically, and without requiring to purchase another product like AES.

Some of our FS9 scenery have them too, like Zurich, but since then we developed a much better system, which works in FSX only and, since we are basically transitioning our of FS9, later sceneries for FS9 required to purchase AES credits in order to have working Docking systems.

F4PhantomRAAF

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 05:56:38 pm »
Cheers.

OK, I know the name now, docking systems. Thanks.

Keep up the great sceneries!

Cheers

Daniel