Author Topic: Geneva (and Zurich) problems with Couatl after activation - No buildings  (Read 5189 times)

andreas

Hey

After I bought and succesfully installed the Geneva Airport, and then tried the ParkMe, I got a crash message, picture attatched. after clicking OK on the message, the buildings in both Zurich and Geneva disappeared. When starting up in Geneva there is buildings, and they only disappears after trying the ParkMe, but none in Zurich at all.
I have used the ParkMe in Zurich many times, without any troubles, and they first began after installing Geneva. 

I can not find the /appdata/.

Any help would be great, because it is pretty annoying without any buildings, and the fact that I can not use the ParkMe or YouControl.

From Andreas 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As explained in many other threads in the forum, whenever you have this kind of messages, the first thing to do is to download and install the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX.

andreas

Downloaded the last version of Add on Manager, and the ParkMe and YouControl works fine now at both airports, but still no buildings in Zurich. But all the buildings are there in the Geneva Airport, which works fine now. Whart shall I do to get the buildings back in Zurich?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Are you sure Zurich was installed when you installed the Addon Manager ? If not sure, reinstall Zurich, then install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager again AFTER Zurich is installed.

andreas

Did what you said, and it works fine now, both airports :)

Thank you for your help