Author Topic: Blurry textures at the Cargo area  (Read 6529 times)

altstiff

• My F/O is a dog
    • Visit my flightsim blog..
Blurry textures at the Cargo area
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:37:46 pm »
I love the fact you did the FS9 version but noticed that some of the textures on the cargo buildings are blurry (only where the names are on the side of the buildings).

Are they blurred out for TM reasons or because they needed to be lower due to FS9 limits?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Blurry textures at the Cargo area
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 11:59:53 pm »
They are blurred for the same reason that was explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4895.0

CaptKornDog

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 12:09:49 am »
Any chance the sides of the cargo buildings with names/logos can be worked on at least?  I understand the reasons for making most of the textures more blurry for FS9, but it would be fantastic to properly see the logos (especially for screenshots).

Thanks.

kinm

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 11:03:33 pm »

or maybe just tell us which texture files these Cargo logos that are blurry...maybe we can fudge it ourselves with graphic editor.

I do a lot of cargo flights now using KLAX with the another payware Anchorage scenery on a short four hour flights.
Those blurry Cargo signs... like Korean Air Cargo and FEDEX are beginning to be a pain.

Thanks,
Kin M.
(Klax)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 11:19:18 pm »
There's no dedicated file for those textures, they are in one of the few textures sheets that contains buildings textures too, and their pixel space is just too low (since there were resized from the FSX version), which is why they can't be fixed easily, since you can't just resize their single texture and redo it...if it was so easy, we would have done it already.

CaptKornDog

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 01:31:08 am »

or maybe just tell us which texture files these Cargo logos that are blurry...maybe we can fudge it ourselves with graphic editor.

I do a lot of cargo flights now using KLAX with the another payware Anchorage scenery on a short four hour flights.
Those blurry Cargo signs... like Korean Air Cargo and FEDEX are beginning to be a pain.

Thanks,
Kin M.
(Klax)

Agreed.  (except where you call a four hour flight, short ;) ).