Author Topic: Possible to combine THANKSZURICH and TURKEY2011?  (Read 10562 times)

honanhal

Possible to combine THANKSZURICH and TURKEY2011?
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:24:21 am »
Hi Umberto,

Is it possible to combine these two promotions in a single order? I'm not sure if that's not possible intentionally or possibly I'm just too stupid to use the online sales system...

Thanks!

James

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Possible to combine THANKSZURICH and TURKEY2011?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:35:50 pm »
You can't combine two coupons but, if you purchase 2 or more products together, there will be an additional discount applied automatically, which can be used with the Thanksgiving discount (or the Zurich discount)

honanhal

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 04:25:37 pm »
Thanks!

krwynn

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 05:01:22 am »
What are the chances for Turkey 2012? I have $$ burning a hole in my pocket. Aerosoft screwed the pooch and only offered a discount on boxed products so they're a no go. Flytampa just released Dubai so I already have that. Maybe on an advance purchase for current projects?
Freeware Developer - FSX Pompeii Italy and Mount Vesuvius

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 02:10:06 pm »
They don't do prepay here, and asking for a discount is pretty tacky.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

krwynn

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 04:53:02 pm »

I wasn't asking for a discount. I was asking if they were doing Turkey2012 like they did last year. Tacky is butting in on something you quite frankly have zero say in. I posed a question. Period. I didn't ask for anything. In the future if you feel the need to inject your grumpy negative attitude towards one of my posts, don't. It's not my fault you're an unhappy person. Don't attempt to bring me down to your level. And yes, I've seen plenty of your posts elsewhere to develop that opinion.

furger

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 09:45:36 pm »
You might already have noticed the announcement for the TURKEY2012 coupon (http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7608.0)

krwynn

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 09:58:09 pm »
Just received the email. Thanks FSDT!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 01:13:06 am »
I wasn't asking for a discount. I was asking if they were doing Turkey2012 like they did last year.

In other words, asking for a discount.  Lets call a spade a spade, shall we?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Gkvarga

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 01:46:37 am »

I wasn't asking for a discount. I was asking if they were doing Turkey2012 like they did last year. Tacky is butting in on something you quite frankly have zero say in. I posed a question. Period. I didn't ask for anything. In the future if you feel the need to inject your grumpy negative attitude towards one of my posts, don't. It's not my fault you're an unhappy person. Don't attempt to bring me down to your level. And yes, I've seen plenty of your posts elsewhere to develop that opinion.

+1 krwynn

Nice move Bruce, really smooth.  Word of advice, try not to piss off potential customers, it may be bad for business.  Once they are a customer, try not to piss them off then either.

krwynn, as you have not noticed, was simply asking if there may be a sale upcoming.  Not sure what type of consumer you are Bruce but most people like to buy items when they are on sale.  Think back to when you've held off on a purchase waiting for a sale, get it now?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:57:46 am by Gkvarga »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 11:08:49 am »
Nice move Bruce, really smooth.  Word of advice, try not to piss off potential customers, it may be bad for business.  Once they are a customer, try not to piss them off then either.

Bruce is a forum user like you are. He's not related to FSDT in any way other than, being a beta tester for GSX, he didn't had to pay for it...