Author Topic: New Product ??????  (Read 4763 times)

Jetranger

• Jetranger
New Product ??????
« on: November 25, 2011, 04:01:15 am »
Hmmm,,, I see all kinds of things being developed,,,, but the scenery developers seem to have forgotton at the big airports , the Full Time Staff at the FIRE HOUSE Rescue Stations,,,,, NO fire house with NO Rescue Trucks with Flashing Red Lights and Water Cannons to put out those engine fires and hott brake fires,, guess all our Flight Sim aircraft will just have to burn up in a heap of smoke ????

skimmer

Re: New Product ??????
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 08:00:20 pm »
I asked about the same thing a while ago. As far as the water stream ,FSX does not support it so I dont think it can be done. Flashing lights on emergency vehicles would be very nice. Read GSX forums and look for my posting on (emergency vehicles)   to better understand. I do agree with people in and around the controll towers. Fsdt might add these things on an expantion pac to.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:07:18 pm by skimmer »

B777ER

Re: New Product ??????
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:07:51 am »
Hmmm,,, I see all kinds of things being developed,,,, but the scenery developers seem to have forgotton at the big airports , the Full Time Staff at the FIRE HOUSE Rescue Stations,,,,, NO fire house with NO Rescue Trucks with Flashing Red Lights and Water Cannons to put out those engine fires and hott brake fires,, guess all our Flight Sim aircraft will just have to burn up in a heap of smoke ????

Whats the matter hose dragger, nobody pat you on the back today?
Eric