Author Topic: Mississippi River needs Help !!!!!!  (Read 2358 times)

Jetranger

• Jetranger
Mississippi River needs Help !!!!!!
« on: November 25, 2011, 03:54:05 am »
11/24/2011 - I was recently flying a cessna single engine 172 along the Mississippi River up North from like saint louis,,, to memphis, and the scenery was awful,,, no boat docks, old barns, windmills, Barges or Tug Boats on the Mississippi River, like its just been totally forgotton by all these scenery Developers, who seem to only want to create the 50th big Airport of the same thing that all the other Developers create !!!   I just think the entire Missippi River from Minnesota to New Orleans Lousiana should be recreated to look more realistic, than the cartoonish whatever microsoft gave us in FSX !  Theres actually people that live along the Mississippi River and a lotta Traffic and commerce that moves up / down the river too lotta bridges to Fly over and towers and power lines with buoys, and even a few light houses too !  the River starts in Minnesota and ends up in New Orleans wheres theres even more going on' !!  It would be nice too see something besides just more Big Airports ,,,, Again ,,,,,,,,,

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Mississippi River needs Help !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 07:11:34 am »
It would be nice too see something besides just more Big Airports ,,,, Again ,,,,,,,,,

Maybe something ORBX could do in the future. Personally,  I would prefer to see/buy more Big Airports than a highly detailed Mississippi, but that's just me. :-)

In the mean time while your waiting for someone to pimp out the Mississippi, buy Instant Scenery from Flight1 and place all the people, boats, buildings, and docks you want along the river and you will be all set. You can even use AI boats and make them go up and down the river if you want to go thru the trouble or just place some static ones. There's a lot you can do with not much effort using an object placer.