Author Topic: Can C9 and FSDT Exist Together  (Read 6377 times)

Swoop

Can C9 and FSDT Exist Together
« on: November 23, 2011, 11:53:27 am »
I was wondering if I can have both the Cloud9 and FSDT versions of KLAX installed at the same time. I realize that I could only have one scenery entry enabled at any one time due to the Afcad and other scenery constraints but the question is will bglman allow it?

Please advise and thanks!

Mark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can C9 and FSDT Exist Together
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:03:57 pm »
If the scenery is not Active in the Scenery Library, the Addon Manager will not see it so, they should work as long you keep only one of the active at time. Not tested by us, in any case.

Swoop

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 01:15:19 am »
Thanks Umberto! I'll give it a whirl and let you know what I find...nice airports. (You were right about the upgrade to Win64 btw :)

Mark

gwillmot

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 02:36:07 pm »
If the scenery is not Active in the Scenery Library, the Addon Manager will not see it so, they should work as long you keep only one of the active at time. Not tested by us, in any case.

I have Cloud9 KLAX scenery.  I inactivated it and tried to install FSDreamTeam KLAX.  I got a message stating that I had to remove the Cloud9 Scenery first before I could install.

gwillmot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 10:20:53 pm »
The FSDT KLAX installer will ask to remove the Cloud9 version, but that doesn't mean you can't reinstall it afterwards.

However, as I've said, we are not really tested this, you surely can't have both active in the Scenery Library at the same time, but other than that, they should work.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 09:42:49 pm »
The FSDT KLAX installer will ask to remove the Cloud9 version, but that doesn't mean you can't reinstall it afterwards.

However, as I've said, we are not really tested this, you surely can't have both active in the Scenery Library at the same time, but other than that, they should work.

It seems it doesn't work. I isolated the the scenery files I need for the aerospace buildings on the South Side of the airport. I then deactivated the C9 LAX scenery. And put my isolated scenery and texture files in a new folder in the addon scenery folder and activated that. But still didn't work...