Author Topic: Any possibility for production for FS2004?  (Read 8041 times)

Fredecardoso

Any possibility for production for FS2004?
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:57:26 pm »
Hi for all,

I'm looking for any chances for a GSX release for FS9/FS2004, because, a lot of people simulate with FS2004/FS9 yet(i think that).
By the way, i have saw the Previews, and i think that, if the software will have a good cost$/€, it's gonna be better than because AES is very expensive, for exemple, some airports cost 5 credits, and a 10 credit pack cost about 20€, so, we have credits for two airports sometimes. If GSX cost about 50€ 70€ all about that, it's gonna be very cool if works with all airports, all airplanes, with any credits mode, or anything like that.

So, good luck, good work, and continuation of good scenery's that FSDT have produced until now.

Greetings,

Fred;)

theshack440

Re: Any possibility for production for FS2004?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 11:08:28 pm »
Fred,
Unfortunately for FS9 users GSX utilizes technology (advances animations, I believe) that is only available in FSX thereby making FS9 production impossible. For example, in FSX there moving animas in some parts of the world using the same technology that GSX uses.

On a different note, with the NGX out, and soon to be GSX, this is looking like a good time to switch over!

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Fredecardoso

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 11:13:15 pm »
Fred,
Unfortunately for FS9 users GSX utilizes technology (advances animations, I believe) that is only available in FSX thereby making FS9 production impossible. For example, in FSX there moving animas in some parts of the world using the same technology that GSX uses.

On a different note, with the NGX out, and soon to be GSX, this is looking like a good time to switch over!

Regards

Hi,

Sorry, what is NGX? It's for FS2004?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 11:38:25 pm »
No chance for an FS9 version, since GSX relies on too many features which are exclusive to FSX. The skinned mesh animations are the most obvious ones (which makes believable human animations possible), but there are many other which are just as important, like Simconnect, Simobjects, etc.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:12:50 pm by virtuali »

Fredecardoso

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 11:47:37 pm »
No chance for an FS9 version, since GSX relies on too many features which are exclusive to FSX. The skinned mesh animations are the most obvious ones (which makes possible believable human animations), but there are many other which are just as important, like Simconnect, Simobjects, etc.

Ok. thank you all.

kamileq

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 09:56:07 am »
NGX? It's 737NGX by precisionmanuals isn't it?