Author Topic: "No Turns Before Coastline" signs  (Read 5138 times)

CaptKornDog

"No Turns Before Coastline" signs
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:20:17 am »
Any chance the Runway 24/25s "No Turns Before Coastline" threshold signs can be added?

Thanks.

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: "No Turns Before Coastline" signs
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 03:55:46 am »
Good eye!!! It is always the last thing I see before departure! Didn't even look to see if it was in the scenery!

CaptKornDog

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 03:21:52 pm »
Thanks ;)

Those have indeed stood out for me every time I depart LAX as well.

kinm

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:49:45 am »
C'mon guys......these are cosmetics stuff, little things here and there.
I'm very familiar with LAX and I see these things that users are pointing out on this scenery package.
Plus other stuff that I see that is wrong, but who cares....I won't see those while my B777 is rolling down the runway at 140 kts.
But if we are going to change one thing and there are more other details to be fixed, it doesn't stop.
I'm happy that FSDreamteam did an FS9 version of this and from my point of view they did a hell of a job on this scenery. Then there are those will probably argue....about that they paid this much I should get what I deserve or whatever. Well, that's why there is a trial before you buy and the price is both for FS9 and FSX.
There are payware out there that you have to buy both version separately.

Just my two cents.....
Happy Thanksgiving....

Kin M.
(klax)

CaptKornDog

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 03:46:56 am »
This is why we post...so that they can perhaps be considered as part of a larger number of items to be adjusted in an SP.

...not for the sake of hearing ourselves complaining (if you can even call this post that).