Author Topic: "no parking facilties..."  (Read 5060 times)

wiqvist

"no parking facilties..."
« on: November 12, 2011, 05:44:12 am »
"Park Me - no parking facilities available in this area"

Hello. I just bought KJFK add on and I do realy like what I can use of it so far. But when I use the Ctrl + Shift + P so do I get this error message in the green text line. The Park me function is running but have not realy been installed at the airport, and it is the same with the You Controle. I can change the keys for them if I like and. When I push the keys for You Controle so do nothing at all happen, where ever I am at the airport. I have all graphics and Ai traffic on max and are running Ultimate traffic 2. I have download the add on twice and the second time with antivurs of and have now so the antivirus skip this files. The second time I have followed advices from other problems people have had here. Hope some can help me with this?

Thank you on forhand.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: "no parking facilties..."
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:51:03 am »
This doesn't have anything to do with the antivirus, and of course is not a problem of your download (a corrupted download will not install) it's a problem we are looking into right now, because while we are upgrading all our products in preparation for GSX (that will be replace ParkMe and will be free to use at our airports) and something must have affected the existing ParkMe.

Just use the scenery without it until we fix it, most likely with an updated Addon Manager installer.

wiqvist

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 06:01:10 am »
Ok, thank you for a quick reply.

I hope this will not take so long time, and I realy looking forward to that new add on of yours.

Take care.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:55:42 pm »
Should be fixed now with an updated Couatl.exe we just put online now. You can get it by installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX.

wiqvist

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 12:11:58 pm »
Thanks a lot for the fix.