Author Topic: Coatl Script Crashing  (Read 16105 times)

ianj844

Re: Coatl Script Crashing
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 04:01:33 pm »
But I don't have antivirus

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 04:12:26 pm »
Are you sure you don't have *any* security software installed ? A firewall, an anti-spam, etc.

Silverbird

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 05:47:05 pm »
But I don't have antivirus

That is a very odd Umberto could there be other corrupt file somewhere else causing it? maybe deleting manually the Coatl file.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 06:06:02 pm »
Try to reboot Windows and then reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon Manager again. If it still fails, try to download the full JFK scenery installer.

ianj844

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 07:16:45 pm »
Ok could it be a corupt file

ianj844

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 08:36:32 pm »
i fixed it i reinstalled the installer and that went ok like when it would go through the coatl files before it would pop up that that file could not be removed and i would click ignore this time it went through without those messages. what i think fixed it though is that i was looking in settings and found a checkbox for Directx 10 preview i checked that box and restarted fsx and it worked fine.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »
when it would go through the coatl files before it would pop up that that file could not be removed and i would click ignore this time it went through without those messages

This explains why it didn't worked before. You ran the installer/uninstaller when FSX was still closing itself (sometimes it takes a while, even after its icon disappears, to release all locks on files).

mikeymike

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 05:49:09 pm »
Hi,
I am having a weird issue with my KORD install, i run fsx i get a coatl script crash i then ignore error run a flight and the buildings are working just fine. Addon manager is in tab thou no coatl. I then download stand alone manager nothing seems to work no addon manager or coatl nor any buildings. Mind you i have reinstalled everything with anitivirus turned off and configured for bglmanx.dll and coatl. Now my fsxcfg is tweaked with nick n tweak. Will that be an issue?  Please help thankyou.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 06:16:48 pm »
Try to install KORD with the current full installer.