Author Topic: WIP AFCAD for KLAX V2 **UPDATE** 10/31  (Read 33229 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: WIP AFCAD for KLAX V2 **UPDATE** 10/31
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 05:50:48 pm »
Thanks newmanix, looks much better indeed.  :) (what's your name btw?) I can see you added some cargo parking types. However, I believe all gates and parking spots should be labbeled with a parking_type, since I still have pax aircrafts parked at ramp areas, like Eva Air's, KLM's, Air France (when both 777s are there, the one inbound from Paris and the other one outbound to Tahiti). Also, and the most annoying, I still get the Delta's heavies ramped everywhere, and no planes at the Delta terminal. I know it means many more work for you, but doesnt the scenery deserve the best AFCAD job? Also, I noticed the FedEx's park at the wrong place. Perhaps setting FDX spot's radius at 39 iso 30.27 would help, the common AI MD11 radius is 39 indeed. Doesnt AFX allow to assign parking types automatically?

[edit] I could of course edit the MD11 radius within AFCAD 2.21, but since perhaps not all the crowd know how to do that...

It's a slow process but im doing my best... I am not an AFCAD master sadly. IDK where Simbio is. He is good at this stuff...

christiaan

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 06:06:18 pm »
Although I am seeing the same issue as the previous member, as I am not able to alter the afcad myself I have seen a great

improvement in parking with your present Afcad.

Rome was not built in a day, I am therefore very grateful to you Newmanix for all your efforts up to now.

A belated Happy Birthday to you.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 07:40:37 pm »
Although I am seeing the same issue as the previous member, as I am not able to alter the afcad myself I have seen a great

improvement in parking with your present Afcad.

Rome was not built in a day, I am therefore very grateful to you Newmanix for all your efforts up to now.

A belated Happy Birthday to you.

Thank mate!! I will have another update for you guys later today. In the mean time here is my birthday present. Track IR 5 with the Trackclip Pro!

keino333

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 04:34:18 am »
Happy b-Day bro  (belated)

bousma

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 12:57:09 pm »
Just a word to thanks you for posting the AFCAD for the benefit of all.  It is indeed no wasted time and efforts to improve the AFCAD file for such a great scenery.  :-)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 05:23:47 pm »
Just a word to thanks you for posting the AFCAD for the benefit of all.  It is indeed no wasted time and efforts to improve the AFCAD file for such a great scenery.  :-)

Thanks guys! I am still working on it. Trying to tweek a few things here and there. And updating the gate type assignments.  ;)

arntfs

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 02:52:55 pm »
Looking forward to getting your afcad work, newmanix  :)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 10:10:53 pm »
Looking forward to getting your afcad work, newmanix  :)

Hey, it's been a while. I have had the flu for the past week so been off the computer. I should have a newer one out by Thursday.