Author Topic: Can't Reinstall KFLL and KJFK - Error Code about replacing addon manager  (Read 3875 times)

Psolov

Hello,

I had a problem today where I noticed suddenly no buildings at KFLL. Not sure why, but I uninstalled this and KJFK (since I originally didn't check yes to uninstall the addon manager a co. engine while unistalling KFLL). I am unable to now install either airport as I keep getting an error code. Is there something I am missing here that needs to be done?

Thanks, Pete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't Reinstall KFLL and KJFK - Error Code about replacing addon manager
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 10:54:53 am »
I am unable to now install either airport as I keep getting an error code. Is there something I am missing here that needs to be done?

First, you shouldn't open *another* thread about the same problem, because it's getting confusing trying to reply you to both threads.

And, as I've said in the other thread, if would be helpful if you said WHICH error you are getting.

If you are getting a -5 error, it means you launched the installer too quickly without waiting for FSX to be properly closed, so it can't update files since FSX is still running. It will be fixed if you reboot Windows and try the installation again.