Author Topic: New Purchase of KORD  (Read 5386 times)

rlunning

New Purchase of KORD
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:59:59 am »
  I am running two computers... An old DELL XPS and a newer custom built computer.. 
  I always download and install on my old DELL first then copy to my new machine...
  How can I copy and activate the new KORD...  The computers are networked together.
  The order number is STxxxxxxxx

Ray Lunning
Surprise AZ

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:10:26 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Purchase of KORD
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 02:10:11 am »
As explained on the FAQ, you have 6 activations per order. Simply use "Backup RegKey" option to create a .REG file on the first machine, move it to the other one, double click on it, install the scenery, then let it activate when asked. The other machine will simply use another additional activation.

rlunning

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:49:40 am »
  I assume then I double click the "FS...ohare.reg" first then hit YES...  Then I run the ohare9_setup.exe and install it to FS9..
  Then I guess I activate it from the Addon Manager..

Just don't want to screw something up...

Ray Lunning

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 01:53:06 pm »
Correct, the first time you run FS after having installed Ohare and having double-clicked on the .REG file, it will ask you if you want to activate Chicago. Just say Yes, in a few seconds it will say it's active. Since you said the two are networked, I assume both share the internet connection, so there shouldn't be any particular issues.