Author Topic: Ground Texture Problem  (Read 5893 times)

kien569

Ground Texture Problem
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:54:40 am »
Greetings, just flew into HNL from SFO and on the taxi in to the gate I noticed that the ground textures around my aircraft would disappear around me as I taxied. It was sporadic, it happened for a bit then stopped, and then started up again.  I have had this happen to me before in SEA and CLT and it was layering issues I do believe but it was awhile ago, so could someone suggest to me what is going on here? I have NO other scenery for the island of Hawaii installed other than Flight 1's Ultimate Terrain USA. Thank you so very much in advance.

Kien

eparot

• Emmanuel Parot Flight Simulator Sceneries
Re: Ground Texture Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 11:41:07 pm »
Hi,
Take a look  to this thread : http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2856.0
Regards,
Emmanuel

Config: FS9.1 / Athlon 64 4000+ / Asus A8N-SLI Premium / Asus EN9800GTX+ 512 Mo / Corsair TwinX 2 Go RAM / Seagate Barracuda 200 Go SATA

kien569

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:10:29 am »
Alright, thanks I gave it a look and tried a bit of troubleshooting. Hopefully it works, and I will post when I know!

meshman

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:02:49 pm »
I'm wondering if the people seeing the texture problems at PHNL for FS9 are seeing them in the area shown in green and not in the areas shown in gray?