Author Topic: Problem after install KLAX  (Read 3790 times)

dnagato

Problem after install KLAX
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:13:33 pm »
Hi all,
I bought the new KLAX install with sucess in my FSX, I have all fsdreamteam in my FSX, but after install only Zurich have problem, they show the message about the update, but because I have to pay for this, I plan to buy next moth. So I expected the old Zurich still work like before, I install the manager update the dll, but still no sucess.
Can my help - please ?

They are two problem, fist are terminal disappeared , show only gates. second are freezes every 5 second but not crash FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem after install KLAX
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »
they show the message about the update, but because I have to pay for this, I plan to buy next moth.

Who told you have to pay for the update ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.0
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4513.0

Both the update announcement thread and the release announcement thread clearly indicates the 2.0 update is FREE for all previous customers, just download it and install it. Maybe you were confused by the 9.9 EUR price, but that is NOT an "upgrade" price, it's the new price for new customers.

After installing the upgraded Zurich, download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX OR Reinstall KLAX.

nevetrek

Re: Problem after install KLAX
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 01:55:00 am »
Dnagato ... Thank you for ask this question  ;)

today I make my first flight to Zurich after instal KLAX and I have the same résult about you ... In the first time I'am very despited when I read in addon manager my Zurich are "out of date" ... I Think also are necessary pay again and I'am furius ...

I go (with not good mood) on this forum ... and find this support immédiately ! ;D
Thank you and thank for this Zurich update 2.0 ... after instal, yes, very good frame rate !  ::)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:56:47 am by nevetrek »