Author Topic: Addon Manager FSX Settings?  (Read 4805 times)

Angelo

Addon Manager FSX Settings?
« on: October 08, 2011, 02:14:08 pm »
Under the "Addon Manager" where the slider tweaks can be found, I referenced the manual but could not find a description of what the "AntiPopUp" and "AltitudeCull" do. Also what is view optimization? By default both of those values are at (1) and View Optimization is un-checked. As of now my approach light arrays pop up into view much to late during short final, it would be nice to have them show up a little sooner. Is this where this can be done?

Thanks,

Angelo

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Addon Manager FSX Settings?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 04:02:28 pm »
Under the "Addon Manager" where the slider tweaks can be found, I referenced the manual but could not find a description of what the "AntiPopUp" and "AltitudeCull" do. Also what is view optimization? By default both of those values are at (1) and View Optimization is un-checked. As of now my approach light arrays pop up into view much to late during short final, it would be nice to have them show up a little sooner. Is this where this can be done?

Thanks,

Angelo

While your waiting for a reply from Umberto, a quick search of the forum using the keywords ''AntiPopUp" and "AltitudeCull" will reveal many explainations of what those features so. You can also do a search for "view optimization" and get the info on that as well.

I had to do a search for "AltitudeCull" the other day myself becuase I forgot what it does and was able to get the info her via the search function.