Author Topic: Bought O'Hare full version but says trial is over  (Read 7093 times)

dmandavid

Bought O'Hare full version but says trial is over
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »
Ive recently downloaded the demo for the O'hare version and yesterday bought the full version via web site not the game. I put the serial in and says its activated but when im in the airport  after about 5 mins or how ever the demo takes it says the trial is  is over even though I bought the full version. I go on the FShelp to activate the support for the mod but it wont let me assign it.  Do I have to buy it via the game or something? I really dont want to pay again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bought O'Hare full version but says trial is over
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:00:24 pm »
It's possible your Windows account has limited permissions ? Try to run FSX as Administrator, and try to reactivate again.

dmandavid

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 12:09:06 am »
Im running FS9

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 12:42:45 am »
Ok, try running FS9 as Administrator.

dmandavid

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 11:57:45 am »
Tried that nothing. I Think its because it wants me to set the credits but when I put the Serial in it and I bought 2. It says both are invalid even though they were correct in activating the game. I read the in the manual about the colors but mine says 5 demo in blue and the manual says nothing about blue.

flapsup

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 12:10:04 pm »
Tried that nothing. I Think its because it wants me to set the credits but when I put the Serial in it and I bought 2. It says both are invalid even though they were correct in activating the game. I read the in the manual about the colors but mine says 5 demo in blue and the manual says nothing about blue.
You are in the wrong forum, talking about a product that has nothing to do with FSDT as such. You need to got to the Aerosoft forums, AES support.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 01:22:04 pm »
Yes, you are probably confusing AES credits for KORD to the actual KORD scenery. The KORD scenery is sold here, and is activated using the Addon Manager menu, as explained in the supplied manual.

AES credits for KORD are not an FSDT products, they are sold by Aerosoft and are used to enable AES service vehicles on KORD, but you need to purchase KORD first, they don't work stand-alone.

dmandavid

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 10:04:07 pm »
Does Aerosoft still sell the FS9 version of Kord? All I can find is the FSX version. If anyone knows where I can get it id appreciate it.

flapsup

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 11:04:00 pm »
Does Aerosoft still sell the FS9 version of Kord? All I can find is the FSX version. If anyone knows where I can get it id appreciate it.
Ok, seems you maybe still confused, FSDT KORD airport addon for FS9 can be purchased using either the addon manager (after downloading and installing the trial version) or through the web on the FSDT web site.
AES credits are purchased through Aerosoft after downloading the free AES base pack.