Author Topic: probblem with purchaase adn addon manaager  (Read 3214 times)

rsperge

probblem with purchaase adn addon manaager
« on: September 26, 2011, 05:21:17 pm »
  I have checked my credit card company and the product went through never had a problem with kfll or jfk.  the product manager shows that its still in trial mode unlike jfk and kfll it shows it has been pruchaeed,
I bought it straght off from the web in the control panel it shows 1.1.  now since I bought it right away without going through the trial period what shoulds I do. don't want to be hit double in purchasing the product
also of couse some buildings don't show up but that's cause still after a while goes in trial mode.  the credit card is under Maureem i am ronny spergel and procut was purchased just a couldof days ago, let me know what I should do so we don't get doublew hit on the card.

thanks ronny.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: probblem with purchaase adn addon manaager
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:28:45 pm »
The activation is automatic only when you purchase from the integrated process in FSX, if you purchase on the web page, you have to register the scenery yourself, how else FSX can be notified you purchase something with your browser ?

To register your Serial Number, use the "Register Serial" function of the Addon Manager inside FSX for FSDT KLAX, using the Serial Number as indicated on the purchase receipt you received by email.

All of this is explained on the installation guide, named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, to be found under the FSX\fsdreamteam folder after installing the scenery, starting from Page 12.