Author Topic: No buildings  (Read 10865 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 07:14:46 pm »
The textures are ok, it's just that your image quality settings seems to be too low.

- Texture resolution in FSX should be set to at least 60cm/pixel

- Textures size should be "Massive"

- Anisotropic filter on your video card panel should be set to 8x or 16x

Capnsully

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:16 am »
Ok, I reinstalled the recently changed KJFK file and ensured I disabled the antivirus throughout, all fine! Buying now. Phew. gotta be easier one day.

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2012, 09:08:41 pm »
Hi, I am also having the same issue with the demo. I was able to try klas with no issues, then uninstalled it and tried this kjfk, but despite reading all the many similar issues and fixes on this forum, cannot get the buildings to appear. I need to reboot after installing without virus protection? I'll try this tomorrow. when was the download version updated, as mine may be a whole 2-3 days old. All these problems and time spent troubleshooting is very frustrating. Very tempted to give up, glad I haven't paid yet. If I can't get it to work I'll send any error file, as I'd like to pay you.

Tx

Simon

I seen the same problem while using the Demo for KJFK and KORD.  After a few minutes the buildings disapear but jetways remain. It just the Demo, After purchasing both products all the disapearing ended.