Author Topic: Tow in at lax  (Read 8654 times)

dodi

Tow in at lax
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:46:04 pm »
Hi !

I just wonder if the new Lax version supports the tow in at the gate. By the way, does it support aes? And does AES support tow in at lax?

Thanks

Chris

dsflyerds

• Beta tester
    • Virtual Aviation Experience
Re: Tow in at lax
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:57:17 pm »
Hi !

I just wonder if the new Lax version supports the tow in at the gate. By the way, does it support aes? And does AES support tow in at lax?

Thanks

Chris

LAX does not support tow in at this time, but who knows what the magicians over at FSDT have up their sleeves. It does not support AES at this time, but it may if they do and FS9 version of the airport. You can check the LAX support forum section for more information about this. AES dose not support tow in at this time I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that.... Maybe with AES NG??? Nobody really knows.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:48:54 am by Robert_VAE [dsflyerds] »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 03:04:53 am »
In the coming week I am going to video the push and tow operations at LAX for Oliver to view for the next version of AES as well as a list of gates at the various terminals that require tow in and push out. For example, an aircraft sitting at gate 106 will have to be pushed all the way back onto Charlie. If an aircraft is dedicated to gate 106 it will power down engines by gate 103 and be towed into 106... so the little AES guy will wave the aircraft in the center of the taxiway.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 03:09:58 am by newmanix »

precious62b

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:35:09 pm »
Oh wow that would be freakin' awesome. I sure hope he considers it and we get AES going for LAX.  Still glad too that FSDT were able to put a FS9 version in the making