Author Topic: No bulding in trial mode  (Read 4152 times)

nevetrek

No bulding in trial mode
« on: September 20, 2011, 05:42:59 pm »
Hello
I just download KLAX and I tried the demo mode for a few minute ...
I have the airport with HD rĂ©solution ground for a few minutes but the bulding are not present  ???

With Dallas, download in the same time also for tried ... I not have this problem ... all scenery are present for a few minutes test ...

That is normal with KLAX in trial mode ???

Thank and sorry for English.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No bulding in trial mode
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 05:48:46 pm »
The problem is likely caused by the antivirus:

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall the scenery with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

nevetrek

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 05:57:24 pm »
Thanks for reply ... but on my computer run FSX ... there is not antivirus  present  :-\
Yes I have both addon manager and couati under the menu addons !

I tried uninstall and ré install again ...

nevetrek

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 06:22:06 pm »
O.K. after install again all are best and O.K.  ;D

I think fault, because I install Dallas after KLAX ...

But that's a problem for you ... imagine a new customer ... buy KLAX in first choice !!!

After, when this customer buy one about your old programes ... that's necessary make every time a new install KLAX ???  :-\ :-\ :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 09:03:29 pm »
After, when this customer buy one about your old programes ... that's necessary make every time a new install KLAX ???

If you followed some of these threads, it's always been suggested that, if you are not sure of the installation order and don't want to reinstall a scenery, you can download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX after all the scenery, and it will update everything. The download link for it is on every product Page.