Author Topic: NEW AFCAD PACKAGE FOR KORD  (Read 180828 times)

ccourtney

Re: NEW AFCAD PACKAGE FOR KORD
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2008, 01:49:31 am »
Cool, Thanks

Chris

Mike...

« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2008, 01:22:29 pm »
Also, you notice that 14 R is only for landing and never for take off. If you have one of the 14s runways for take off, it will be the left one.

Not sure if you are talking about a specific Afcad now or about real world operations, but here's a United 747 taking off from 14R.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #167 on: April 05, 2008, 05:08:34 pm »

Not sure if you are talking about a specific Afcad now or about real world operations, but here's a United 747 taking off from 14R.

About real world operations but concerning a specific afcad in those circunstances only. The word "never" is applied to the afcad which is in discussion.

harpsi

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2008, 02:31:06 am »
Hi

After a short break, I am posting here something about one issue that was discussed about KORD: "simulism" versus "realism". I just want to mention that it seems I am not the only one producing several afcad files for all tastes. Simwings has done it recently and for the first time with Madrid Barajas 2008. Indeed Madrid needs two files, one for north config and another one for south config. I am very happy that, after EHAM from cloud 9, and KORD from FS Dreamteam, and even LSZH  from FS Dreamteam in the very early beginning (DVO28 and DVO34 files), I am not alone in this discussion. :)

harpsi

thepilot

« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2008, 04:01:56 pm »
However those weather-depending AFCADs are quite senseless when u use it along with Active Sky and the wind suddenly changes...

_Dre_

« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2008, 04:38:51 pm »
Hey Harpsi just a word of advice; in the future if it's not too much work continue to make the multiple afcads for those who want real life operations as well as make a single use afcad that caters to the "longhaul real weather" pilots. Especially for JFK as most of the flights there tend to be long haul.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2008, 03:06:18 pm »
Hey Harpsi just a word of advice; in the future if it's not too much work continue to make the multiple afcads for those who want real life operations as well as make a single use afcad that caters to the "longhaul real weather" pilots. Especially for JFK as most of the flights there tend to be long haul.

That´s what I did with EHAM (cloud 9). About KORD we can almost say the same if you use plan X or W and you just take out the V from the closed runways which is 30 seconds work. :)

Anyway I will take care of that as well if the team asks me to do KJFK.

harpsi

160LH

« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2008, 05:57:03 pm »
Hi Harpsi,

First of all I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the effort put into the development of a decent AFCAD for use with this wonderful scenery.

I started to read the thread in order to understand what's been put in place to accomodate everyone taste- but I have to admit that it is very long indeed and I got lost at page # 5

Would you please breafly describe what the latest update does for each AFCAD, smtgh like MZBS did for LEMD 2008
for instance:
wind from west uses AFCAD #....
wind from East uses AFCAD #...  Etc..

Thanks,
160LH

160LH

« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2008, 06:34:57 pm »
Never mind harpsi !!!

I found the info I was looking for...

160LH

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2008, 10:33:14 am »
Never mind harpsi !!!

I found the info I was looking for...

160LH

You were faster than me ;)

harpsi

axiom13

« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2008, 12:26:23 am »
just wondering if the 28 ILS is fixed...

axiom

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2008, 01:40:30 am »
just wondering if the 28 ILS is fixed...

axiom

yes

harpsi

axiom13

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2008, 01:56:28 am »
im sorry, i ment for FSX, visual 28 all the time even in no visibilty and can't choose ILS 28 when requesting diffrent vectors because its not listed as one of the options, only visual.

axiom

ylx

« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2008, 05:18:43 pm »
How do I install this? do I use all the AFCAD???

Mike72USAF

« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2008, 09:27:22 pm »
Do these AFCADs take care of the airline displacement at various terminals? Also, just a quick question, but over all which one is the most reliable AFCAD for smooth AI flying realistic or not. Thanks for your help.