Author Topic: need carrier help and some questions  (Read 6946 times)

Yahuu33

need carrier help and some questions
« on: March 15, 2008, 11:19:11 pm »
hey people,
im new in this forum and need your help.this link: http://www.simtours.net/defaultaircraftcarrier.php tells me where to find the AI carriers but they are not moving....can u help me?
oh and will there be an addon, or is there an possebility to air refuel proffesionally(with fuelhose and so on.) i know it is allready possible but as i said prof.???
thank you alot
yahuu

reider

Re: need carrier help and some questions
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 01:20:50 pm »
The supplied carriers may only be set to sail say every 8 weeks or weekly at set times, giving people a greater chance of finding them.  Some are even set to be static.  You can look in Avsim and get Aicarrier2 where you can have carriers and more from the file menu and set them moving at will.

I have also uploaded some Free Flight mode Acceleration carriers to Avsim with GPS capability, these are both static and moving versions with preset times on a daily basis.  You can warp direct to the deck from the FSX menu and locate the carrier by GPS when static.  Each has its own airport code for GPS use.  They still retain full Acceleration Carrier features, since I only place a call to the original, not replace them with another version.  Go to the Avsim File library, set the category to Flight Sim X -Scenery and look for FSX Carrier.  They are set in Plymouth/Lands End, Aegean Sea (Greece-around Chania), and Saudi (Persian Gulf).  I am presently working on a Californian moving carrier too, which isn`t far from completion and really well featured.

Someone else is at this moment looking at refueling in Free Flight mode, I am going to look at using the winch and lifting objects in free flight at some point too.

Reider
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:25:50 pm by reider »

Yahuu33

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 01:37:26 pm »
cool thx

Yahuu33

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:43:34 pm »
uhm...somehow i cant find ai carriers 2:i only see these:
1.AI Carriers 1
2.AI Ships creator
3.AI Ships Creator (r2) UPDATE for Aicarriers2
thats what shows up when i search for 'AI Carriers'

reider

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 02:18:41 am »
its aicarriers2 you needed to search for, not ai carriers. number 3 is the one you want, its Release 2 thats all.

aicarriers2r2.zip is the file

Reider