Author Topic: A little coffee break before...  (Read 17434 times)

Kappa

• FSDreamTeam developer
A little coffee break before...
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:11:52 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin]

_Dre_

Re: A little coffee break before...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 10:22:12 pm »
 ;D ;D YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

JFK baby!!! I would say more but I have to go dance in the streets. Drink that coffee quick please ;).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:28:53 pm by _Dre_ »
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

CirrusTop

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:26:48 pm »
WOO!

thepilot

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 10:34:05 pm »
As expected  :o great news, any date for early preview pics?

Kappa

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 11:06:24 pm »

;)

Barnesy2006

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 12:49:03 am »
Wow in the video your Scenery looks almost real!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seriously though can't wait to see the start of another great place and look forward to seeing the regular updates on the site, this by far is the best way to build scenerys where people can constantly see whats going on. Love Chicago and Zurich please keep up the amazing work.

M-Sauce

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 07:37:00 am »
OK, I have a few suggestions for the development of KJFK;

1) Make it with rude ATC that curses on the radio and humiliates my Air China and Air France AI  :D

2) Functioning EMAS at the end of 4R so my American Eagle planes can stop before reaching the marshes/road (Sweet)  :D

3) Bird cannons on the south side of 31L, west of the 4L intersection (Really sweet)  :D

Mariano  ;D

Alex

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 01:53:50 pm »
also, if you could include the canarise vor approach for 13L(and not just the ils, but make it similar to 9Dragons IGS, cause they made it possible somehow)and if the guy that makes the afcad can make it possible to have KK 31L departures, while having 4R and 4L working at the same time, with runway 4R for landings only. I know it is too early for this, since you guys havent started yet, but this feature would be REALLY nice ;D

Dimon

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 04:21:11 pm »
Please do simulate the crappiest security and baggage handling system in the world. ;D
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 08:19:53 pm »
also, if you could include the canarise vor approach for 13L(and not just the ils, but make it similar to 9Dragons IGS, cause they made it possible somehow)and if the guy that makes the afcad can make it possible to have KK 31L departures, while having 4R and 4L working at the same time, with runway 4R for landings only. I know it is too early for this, since you guys havent started yet, but this feature would be REALLY nice ;D

Yes, I am sure we can do this in the afcad. :)

harpsi

Alex

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:23:27 pm »

Yes, I am sure we can do this in the afcad. :)

harpsi
Perfecto;D

mikael1984

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 09:44:35 pm »
Some crosswind runways would be highy appreciated! :)

M-Sauce

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 05:01:56 am »
You know, now that I think of it, that pic at the top doesn't make much sense. I've flown out of JFK and LGA countless number of times, in good and bad weather. I can say that it would be very rare to be traveling up the Hudson river with Manahattan on the right while landing or taking-off from JFK.

On the other hand, that would be very appropriate when Landing 22 or 13 at LGA coming in from the south. The only time you would follow this track would be if the weather was really crap at JFK and they absolutely needed to use the ILS 13R and L (I'm talking low ceilings and wind howling straight down the runway).

JFK is what they call a "slave" airport. So is KEWR. KLGA is the "master", which means Newark and Kennedy adjust their configs depending on what La-garbage is doing. That's why the approach seems to change for no reason sometimes when you are landing in JFK. One moment you are doing the ILS 31R, the next you are cleared for the VOR 22L. Newark, or Sewark if you like, is more restricted in that the only viable options are 4 or 22. The shorter runway, being only one, is more restrictive for the heavies (Unless you are Continental, in which case you just sidestep to one of the taxiways  :D)

So which is it? KLGA or KJFK??  ??? ;D

Mariano

thepilot

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 10:06:22 am »
Both LGA and EWR have already been released by ImagineSim, so I hardly reckon it's JFK.

Dimon

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 12:41:01 pm »
Key phrase - "Manhattan to the right".  The only case when you have Manhattan to the RIGHT is 13/31 approaches via ENE STAR - the procedures that 99% of european flights perform.
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.