Author Topic: Promotion for KLAX  (Read 10204 times)

ckaack

Promotion for KLAX
« on: September 16, 2011, 09:28:48 pm »
Any promotion planed for KLAX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Promotion for KLAX
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »
Several thousand of users have Zurich, so they might use their 10$ Coupon discount for KLAX, and of course there's always the Cross-Sell option if KLAX is purchased together with other products, which has been recently increased from 12% to 15%, and the two can be cumulated.

Johan

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 10:49:33 pm »
Sorry to ask a stupid question....I have Zurich 2, so where to I find my coupon number, or coupon name to apply it to LAX?
Thanks for releasing this product today.

Johan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 10:50:19 pm »
I have Zurich 2, so where to I find my coupon number, or coupon name to apply it to LAX?

Here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.0

laxclipper

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 11:24:04 pm »
Vituali,

I just purchased KLAX but I did not know I could use the coupon from Zurich. What can I do to get the $10 back?
If I had know I could use the zurich coupon I would have inserted but there was nothing saying I could.

Sincerely

Edgar

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 11:41:41 pm »
If I had know I could use the zurich coupon I would have inserted but there was nothing saying I could.

I'm sorry, but this was announced HERE in June:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.0

Since it's reserved to existing Zurich customers, it was expected that, as a Zurich customer you would have read the 2.0 version announcement, which includes instructions how to use the Coupon.

Your Zurich Coupon is still valid for any FSDT product until the end of the year so, you might use it for another product or, if you are not interested or already have them all, there's still GSX around to be released, which is a must buy product, or you might be interested in the payware 3rd step of the Zurich upgrade.

Ben F.

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 06:41:50 pm »
I have Zurich and entered the code for the coupon, and it is only taking $9 off LAX instead of $10.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 07:08:07 pm »
I have Zurich and entered the code for the coupon, and it is only taking $9 off LAX instead of $10.

It was already explained on the forum: since we base and adjust our prices in $ (and offers too) to the value of the EUR, and since the time of the announcement the $ is worth quite a bit more, we adjusted the offer from 10$ to 9$

Ben F.

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 07:27:36 pm »

It was already explained on the forum: since we base and adjust our prices in $ (and offers too) to the value of the EUR, and since the time of the announcement the $ is worth quite a bit more, we adjusted the offer from 10$ to 9$

Oh ok, must have missed that Umberto. Thanks for explaining! :)

CaptKornDog

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:59 am »
D'oh.  Zurich and Geneva are the only two FSDT sceneries I don't have (don't really fly there).  Guess I'm paying full-price for this one.  Or does anyone know of any other discounts I've missed that can be used on KLAX?