Author Topic: Park vehicle  (Read 5174 times)

fls

Park vehicle
« on: September 18, 2011, 12:27:03 am »
Will it be the same as it is now or will it meet you off the runway as AES does?? All I ever get with park me at all airport is no facilities to park me and tried as soon as I get off runway and get ground instructions and tried right by parking area itself and still get no facilities to park!!. Hope it is like AES.

Frank Schneider.

Did not buy Hawii series not interested but have friend to reccomend.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Park vehicle
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 01:06:17 am »
Will it be the same as it is now or will it meet you off the runway as AES does??

You mean the FollowMe car ? It will start in a vehicle parking, will do all the path towards you off the runway, and will guide you to the parking gates, with visual indications on its back panel.

All I ever get with park me at all airport is no facilities to park me and tried as soon as I get off runway and get ground instructions and tried right by parking area itself and still get no facilities to park!!.

You mean ParkMe at all FSDT airports (just to be sure you are aware that ParkMe right now works only at FSDT airports) ?

Right now, the only things that ParkMe does, is to enable some kind of Docking system visual aid (like a VGDS, a SafeGate, an APIS, etc.) in the parking stands that support it, the list is presented when you activate it on an FSDT airport that support it, and will give you an evaluation at the end about how good/bad your parking was. It doesn't do anything to guide you to the gate.

The difference in GSX would be that, instead of working only at gates with a Visual aid system is present (as it is now), it will work at *all* gates, because in absence of a visual docking system aid, there will be an human animated Marshaller, that will guide you with his signaling gestures, and will also give the evaluation.

Since GSX will be a free download for FSDT users, it will replace the actual ParkMe system as it is now, since it will do everything that ParkMe did, and will add Marshallers in gates without docking systems.

In both cases, you will use GSX FollowMe car to be guided to a parking stand, and ParkMe (with a Docking system OR a Marshaller) to do the final parking step.

By purchasing GSX, you will be able to use all these features, plus lots more (service vehicles for catering, refueling, Pushback, baggage loaders, etc.), on all FSX airports.

fls

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 04:04:17 pm »
thanks Umberto will buy soon it is released want it fo all airports!!! Bought klax yesterday Its great great great!!!!!!!!!

fls

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 04:13:47 pm »
Sorry forgot to ask Will follow me car be capable of bringing you to  correct airscript for takeoff also. Since there is a yellow line problem. Would not stop me from buying it even if it didn't just would be a nice feature for fsdt airports.......

Frank Schneider

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 04:26:46 pm »
Sorry forgot to ask Will follow me car be capable of bringing you to  correct airscript for takeoff also.

Yes, of course, the follow me will be able to guide you to the takeoff runway too.