Author Topic: Double Gates and Bleeding Textures  (Read 63507 times)

bkircher

• Beta tester
Re: Double Gates and Bleeding Textures
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2008, 06:11:16 am »
Im glad that u got ur problem fixed.

tf51d

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2008, 09:03:34 am »
Well I guess it's clear now the problem is FSX SP1. Now the big question! Is there going to be a fix for this? If not and the requirement is to go to FSX SP2, then I think FSDT should put a warning that the scenery is not compatible with FSX RTM/SP1, either on the download page or the FAQ's. There are still many that are still not willing to go to SP2, because of it's other issues (I included), so they should be aware of this problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2008, 01:18:01 pm »
There are still many that are still not willing to go to SP2, because of it's other issues (I included), so they should be aware of this problem.

Before deciding the scenery is not compatible with SP1, I would like to hear from someone with SP1 that doesn't have this issue.

Since we only got 2-3 people reporting it so far, out of many thousands who downloaded the Trial, if the issue always appear in SP1 and never in SP2, then we must concede that the "many" not willing to go to SP2, are really not that "many".

IndependenceFAN

« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2008, 05:31:06 am »
i also am getting the bleeding textures, and just becaus "hundreds of people" have downloaded this, doesnt mean they are all going to report it once they see it. (unfortunately)

and i also only have SP1 installed. (have done a re-install, played with settings, have no scenery addons whatsoever, and no AFCADS.)

IndependenceFAN

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2008, 05:44:35 am »
ok, i just installed service pack 2, and problem solved.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2008, 11:57:10 am »
just becaus "hundreds of people" have downloaded this, doesnt mean they are all going to report it once they see it.

It's not "hundreds" that downloaded it, it's several *thousands*. If we have 3 reports in total, the only thing we have to assume is that:

- People don't see it as a big problem. Since the ARE several reports of other issues, clearly people DO report about problems, usually.

- If the problem it's just SP1, we must assume the percentage of users still with SP1 it's now too low to be taken into consideration.

That's the only assumptions we can do, with THIS report/download ratio. The fix it's quite simple: we'll update the web page with scenery requirements, putting SP2 or Acceleration as a prerequisite.

IndependenceFAN

« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2008, 04:53:59 pm »
mmk.

dva085

« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2008, 12:12:05 am »
How do I disable the FSX default gates from showing, Along with that the gates for the product don't show at all just part of the jetway tunnels.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 12:35:13 am by dva085 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:35 am »
Your screenshot is not normal at all. Your problem doesn't have anything to do with this thread subject, that has been fixed for quite some time already, and that was only relevant to just the jetways.

What you are seeing, is entirely different: you are seeing the *whole* default O'Hare scenery.

A reason for this could be another AFCAD coming from another product that is interfering with its own exclude. These usually comes with AI traffic packages, like MyTraffic X or UTX.

Use the AFCAD utility to check how many AFCAD you have at KORD. There should be ONLY TWO: "Stock" (the default one) and ours.

If you see more, delete all the offending ones.

dva085

« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2008, 01:53:47 am »
Thanks for the info I shall try as you suggested..