Author Topic: Vol. 1 and 2 buildings missing.  (Read 8526 times)

tnorton776

Vol. 1 and 2 buildings missing.
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:38:53 am »
My versions are activated. Couatl and addon manager are working perfect and 0 errors. I have all the very latest drivers from nvidia for my GTX 470. Yet I Cant see any buildings. The jetways are there but all the buildings at PHOG and PHKO are just not there.

I am running
GEX
UTX
REX

I have installed and reinstalled trying different combinations and nothing works.  Are you guys comming out with a patch soon?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:40:27 am by tnorton776 »

data63

Re: Vol. 1 and 2 buildings missing.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 11:41:34 am »
did you check if your licence-key was really recognized?

Happy Landings

Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:47:10 pm »
 Are you guys comming out with a patch soon?

There's nothing to patch, it's all working fine and there are no strange combination, there's only one thing which is usually suggested here, which is to install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX AFTER you have installed all the sceneries.

StewCal

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:03:41 pm »
I'm having the same issue.  I've reinstalled and have all the proper modules.  Just installed stand alone manager and still have no buildings.  Having a similar issue with ORD too(buildings floating above jetways).  PHNL and Hawiian Airports 1 seem to be fine.

Steve G.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:41 pm »
Just installed stand alone manager and still have no buildings

Be sure you are installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager AFTER ALL the sceneries are installed.

Having a similar issue with ORD too(buildings floating above jetways). 

Buildings floating above jetways doesn't have anything to do with this (if, with "floating buildings" you mean the FSDT KORD buildings), it's not an Addon Manager problem and not an FSDT problem but, more likely, an altitude conflict caused by another AFCAD coming from another product (usually AI traffic packages), in this case, use the free FSX Airport Scanner to search for AFCAD duplicates and remove them.

StewCal

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 12:17:27 am »
Pretty sure I did that.  I'll try again.  Should I uninstall and reinstall all of my FSDT sceneries or just the ones i'm having issues with? 

Steve

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 10:21:48 am »
Pretty sure I did that.  I'll try again.  Should I uninstall and reinstall all of my FSDT sceneries or just the ones i'm having issues with? 

As I've said in my previous message:

Be sure you are installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager AFTER ALL the sceneries are installed.

Haven't said anything about uninstalling first. If you had to uninstall first, I would have said so, the only thing important it's the Addon Manager is installed LAST.

StewCal

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:03:56 pm »
Yes, I installed the stand alone add-on manager last.  Did not fix the problem with HA 2.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 10:29:19 am »
Yes, I installed the stand alone add-on manager last.  Did not fix the problem with HA 2.

Are you using the current version of Hawaii2 ? If not sure, download it again, install it and THEN install (yes, install again) the stand-alone Addon Manager for FSX.

StewCal

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 04:59:18 am »
Okay thanks.  I'll give it a try...

Steve

StewCal

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 08:09:26 am »
This seems to have done the trick.  Thank you.

Am still having issues with ORD.  The terminals seem to be above the jetways.  Don't have any AI programs installed.  Downloaded the Airport scanner but haven't fooled with it yet.  Was fine when I installed it originally.  Will do a reinstall then reinstall Addon Manager...

Thanks again.

Steve G

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »
Will do a reinstall then reinstall Addon Manager

Differences in altitudes are never related to the Addon Manager, it's surely another AFCAD in conflict.

StewCal

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 10:45:34 pm »
Ok thanks.  Appreciate the help.

Steve