Author Topic: promotion Zurich X  (Read 5619 times)

tompie

promotion Zurich X
« on: August 19, 2011, 10:39:01 am »
Hi Virtuali, I tried to buy Zurich X with the promotion coupon as it was announced to me by email.I am having the older version.
I understand that the coupon is worth 10,- and Zurich X is 9,90.
Now trying to buy Zurich X the coupon  shows a value of only 6,64 in the buying process instead of 10,-, so there remains 3,88 to pay including vat.
Is that correct?

Please inform.
Thanks,
Tompie

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: promotion Zurich X
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 01:41:28 pm »
You have to remember that FSDT is in Italy, and eSellerate is in the United States.  The 9.90 is Euro, the coupon is for $10 US.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 02:54:22 pm »
Hi Virtuali, I tried to buy Zurich X with the promotion coupon as it was announced to me by email.I am having the older version.

If you already had the previous version of Zurich, you don't have to purchase it again!! The 2.0 update is FREE for you, just download the installer and install it. The 9.90 EUR price, is only the new product price for new customers.

The Coupon has been made to give something back to users that purchased it before it was lowered. It has a value of 10 US$ (US dollars), and is NOT to purchase Zurich 2.0, because that one is free for existing customers, but is something you can use to buy ANY ONE FSDT product, until the end of the year.

Of course, you can also choose to save it to purchase the *payware* Zurich upgrade, the 3rd update step with entirely new graphics, which will be released in the next months, but keep in mind the Coupon will expire on December 31th 2011, and we can't guarantee the 3rd step upgrade will be released before that date.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:56:31 pm by virtuali »

tompie

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 07:21:24 pm »
Roger. I'll do that.
Thanks,
Tompie

reinergu

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 01:18:33 pm »
I'll save the Coupon for KLAX. Still waiting with buying Hawaiian Airports Vol.2 to get the Cross-Sell Discount, too when I buy bouth at the same time. :)