Author Topic: White Jetways!?!  (Read 5573 times)

JFK1990

White Jetways!?!
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:03:24 am »
I just purchased the JFK scenery this morning, everything looks great, but all the jetways are completely white with no textures in the structure, the canopy is white, and no airline name is on it either. I reinstalled twice and still the same problem. Any ideas?  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: White Jetways!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 12:47:03 pm »
Are you sure you are looking at our jetway models and not, for example, the default ones ? If there's another AFCAD in conflict, it's possible you would see default jetways. Fact they look white is strange because, if a texture is missing or corrupted, the object usually looks all black.

JFK1990

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 07:47:22 pm »
I believe I am looking at your models, because the default ones dont move onto my aircraft. What else could I try?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »
I believe I am looking at your models, because the default ones dont move onto my aircraft. What else could I try?

Our jetways in FS9 don't move as well. Are you using AES ? If they move, they are the AES one, so the problem might be there instead.

JFK1990

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 11:13:27 pm »
i deactivated AES and the white jetways turned back to the regular scenery and It looks great! I would like to use AES for the xtra realism, so I will contact them for further information. Has this been a problem before?