FSDreamTeam forum
October 27, 2020, 06:03:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 2894 times)
kiwiflyer

« on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »

I understand that Hawaii Vol II will be the last FS9 product that FSDT is going to release. If that's correct, then it might be a while before I revisit this site as I am not going to waste any more time on FSX and will be sticking with FS9 until the new MS FS is released. So before I go, I just want to say thank you to the FSDT team for all the wonderful sceneries you have given us. I also want to express my gratitutde to you for sticking with FS9 even when you didn't really want to!  Grin You have set the standard for what FS9 sceneries could be and have always given excellent product support as well. THANK YOUIan
Aeroman

"Did we land or were we shot down?!?"

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:11:25 AM »

There is still a very real possibility that KLAX may be converted to FS9.  Don't bail just yet...

Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"
kiwiflyer

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:54:22 AM »

Tks Ryan. I'll be checking back from time to time to see if there are any updates so will keep an eye open for KLAX. (Though I already have the Cloud9 LAX and think it still looks pretty good!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: