Author Topic: Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 released - FS9 version is OUT now!  (Read 11570 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
We have released the FSX version of the Hawaii Airports 2 product now. FS9 users might wonder why there are no FS9 links yet.

Don't worry, the scenery is finished, we just need to put together the installer, so it will be out very soon, probably tomorrow or the next day at the most.

In the meantime, you can check the promotions in places for existing and new customers here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4471.0
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:00:20 pm by virtuali »

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 released - FS9 version will be out soon
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:41:14 am »
Hi Umberto, I am trying to buy the FS9 but I can't download.... FS9 button is bad on the purchase page but FSX button works...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 03:45:14 am »
Just read the above message, and the subject of this very thread...

Kelleymoe

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 04:33:17 am »
Well, I guess I should've read the thread before buying FS9 Vol 2.  I just purchased and went to download and I see it's not ready.  Since I have already paid for it, will there be a problem activating the scenery when it's released?

Next time I'll slow down and not be in a rush.

Mike

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 04:35:10 am »
Well, I guess I should've read the thread before buying FS9 Vol 2.  I just purchased and went to download and I see it's not ready.  Since I have already paid for it, will there be a problem activating the scenery when it's released?

Next time I'll slow down and not be in a rush.

Mike

I was in a rush too. Didn't even read your above post as I was in a hurry and wanted to purchase the scenery before I left work...

Kelleymoe

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 04:39:58 am »
Oh well.  Next time I'll read everything before buying.  I'll download and install it tomorrow (hopefully).  I also hope this install might fix the problems I'm having at PHNL with runway markings disappearing after landing.  You never know.  I've tried everything and can't figure out this problem.  I guess I'm one of the small handfull of people having this problem.

Mike

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 09:22:44 am »
Oh well.  Next time I'll read everything before buying.  I'll download and install it tomorrow (hopefully).  I also hope this install might fix the problems I'm having at PHNL with runway markings disappearing after landing.  You never know.  I've tried everything and can't figure out this problem.  I guess I'm one of the small handfull of people having this problem.

Mike
There isen't any patch for PHNL with Hawaii Vol2, Have you downloaded the latest version of HNL ? please post a screenshot of the area ?
Fabrizio

Kelleymoe

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:33:04 pm »
Fabrizio,

This is the topic I was talking about.  My post are throughout.  You all published a PHNL patch to address this issue, but it didn't fix my problem.  Since no one can explain what's causing it, even on a clean install of XP SP3, with only FS9 and PHNL, I was hoping installing Vol 2 would some how fix it.  Stranger things have happened.  As I wrote in my previous post, only a small group of us have this unknown problem.

www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2856.0

Thanks,

Mike

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:53:27 pm »
...I was in a hurry and wanted to purchase the scenery before I left work...

Buying scenery before it has AES?   :o  :o  :o
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:09:01 pm by Bruce Hamilton »
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 03:05:03 pm »
Fabrizio,
This is the topic I was talking about.  My post are throughout.  You all published a PHNL patch to address this issue, but it didn't fix my problem.  Since no one can explain what's causing it, even on a clean install of XP SP3, with only FS9 and PHNL, I was hoping installing Vol 2 would some how fix it.  Stranger things have happened.  As I wrote in my previous post, only a small group of us have this unknown problem.
www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2856.0
Thanks,
Mike
I fighted quite a bit to fix the problem and with 1.0.5 I think i solved.
It can be also the graphic card that dosen't handle well with the installed driver and it dosen't refresh correctly.
Sorry about that
Fabrizio
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:24:09 pm by simbio »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 04:05:54 pm »
...I was in a hurry and wanted to purchase the scenery before I left work...

Buying scenery before it has AES?   :o  :o  :o

Yes. I did this with all the Hawaii packages. Firstly because I had to buy in time to get the discounts, and second is for VFR flying. Unless Oliver makes an AES crew for VFR aircraft/airports, I fly VFR without it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 released - FS9 version is OUT now!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 06:01:03 pm »
FS9 version is out now. As usual, if you don't see the links, Refresh the page with your browser.

keino333

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:38 pm »
on my way

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 12:13:12 am »
Hello,
I read this forum! Sory, i am little not understand!
I buy a scenery from PHNL and Hawaiian Airport Volume 1. Where is Update? Free or buy for Volume 2??

Sebastian
Berlin, Germany

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 11:50:06 am »
I buy a scenery from PHNL and Hawaiian Airport Volume 1. Where is Update? Free or buy for Volume 2??

Volume 2 is not an update to Volume 1, it's an entirely different product with different airports but, as clearly indicated in the announcement post, which is linked in the first message of this thread, there are discounts for previous customers.