T-45C Goshawk 2.20 Download link (untested)
22 June 2012http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/t-45c-goshawk-220-download-link.html
"EDIT: THIS IS AN UNTESTED VERSION - PLEASE REPORT ANY MALFUNCTION IN THE COMMENTS. ALSO, PLEASE DELETE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE.
Please find a Mediafire download link to the latest build of the T-45C Goshawk for Flight Simulator X Acceleration. There are not many changes and most of them are minor fixes to small glitches that I considered annoying.By the way, let me underline that the "docs" subfolder contains a pretty complete and detailed flight manual... it seems that many users did not know its existance and I think it is one of the best parts of the package.
Here is the dowload link to the untested version:T45C for Flight Simulator X:Acceleration_VERSION 2.20http://www.mediafire.com/?f71l5movd0al7lx
And here is the list of changes:VERSION 2.20
- Changed external model canopy glass reflection to get rid of separate DX9/DX10 models. The new glass material (textured) looks OK in both modes.
- Fixed texture folder cfg for texture aliasing
- Added all the repaints from Jiri Soukup (which include the outstanding Centennial Of Naval Aviation schemes that were missing from the original package)
- Minor fixes to virtual cockpit (mainly misalignment of some switches)
- Improved HUD symbol generator modeling (should look slightly better now)
- Redone all thumbnails for visual consistency in FSX menu
- Fixed launch bar retraction animation sequence
- Fixed UVW mapping texture in tailhook pivot area
For some days I will not upload the file elsewhere - let me know it it works as it should, and if so I will post it to the usual websites. Have fun!"http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--cVxi_9Vnxg/T-O8fGmZviI/AAAAAAAABHk/fsLKly3z3V0/s1600/T45C220.jpg