Author Topic: Work in Progress / 10  (Read 145781 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: Work in Progress / 10
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2011, 04:50:33 pm »
Umberto / Kappa, I hope I will be able to take this exact same screenshot in FSDT KLAX when it's done!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singapore-Airlines/Airbus-A380-841/1963086/L/&sid=1e98de0e4e15103462f1a6a17e4d19e8

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2011, 05:49:08 pm »
Umberto / Kappa, I hope I will be able to take this exact same screenshot in FSDT KLAX when it's done!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singapore-Airlines/Airbus-A380-841/1963086/L/&sid=1e98de0e4e15103462f1a6a17e4d19e8
That picture is very nice and sharp :o :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

USAIRWAYS-KPIT

« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2011, 05:59:00 pm »
Some reason I want a double-double animal style!! ;D

cwilson241

« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:26 pm »

I'll second that...recently moved to AL and I'd be very afraid to ask someone to make my hamburger "animal style!"

theshack440

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2011, 05:15:29 am »
Incredible picture; count me in!

I was looking forward to flying the NGX to KLAX a lot but with its fps consumption in the vc (which is understandable considering its enormous depth and detail, let alone beauty) I am not sure I will be able to. Well unless I get a new computer... which I would love to do...

Anyone good with building computers/specs? The only thing that I know I want is the i7 2600K. What else?
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2011, 05:47:20 am »
You should try it, Sean... very refreshing and relaxing.
Just keep repeating "Ohwha tagoo seiam"  LOL

Hahahaha, yeah i'll be suire to try that... ;D

I now I am in the vast minority, but I think In-N-Out burgers are the most overhyped and overated burgers and/or fast food of all time. Living in Socal for about 6 years I went to In-N-Out maybe 4 or 5 times top and never though it was that great or that tasty to be honest.

theshack440

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2011, 05:52:56 am »
I now I am in the vast minority, but I think In-N-Out burgers are the most overhyped and overated burgers and/or fast food of all time. Living in Socal for about 6 years I went to In-N-Out maybe 4 or 5 times top and never though it was that great or that tasty to be honest.

I live in New York and I feel the same way about Shake Shack. I think it's good but I don't think that it's the best burger in the world. But I have only heard great things about In-N-Out though...  :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:55:17 am by theshack440 »
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2011, 05:53:51 am »
You should try it, Sean... very refreshing and relaxing.
Just keep repeating "Ohwha tagoo seiam"  LOL

Hahahaha, yeah i'll be suire to try that... ;D

Not only that but it ain't worth it to wait it the drive thru for 45 min for their horrable fries...

I can take detailed pictures of In N Out and "The Parking Spot" behind it if needed.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:55:41 am by newmanix »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2011, 06:43:07 am »
....But I have only heard great things about In-N-Out though...  :D

Yep, that's why I said I am in the minority. I just don't care for it much.

Too be honest the best hamburger I ever had was at Wolf Creek Ski resort in Colorado. They use grass feed beef and with the way they grill it and prepare it, it out of this world for a hamburger. Way better than In-N-Out or any other fastfood place I have been and of course way better than the monkey meat McDonalds uses :-)

Not only that but it ain't worth it to wait it the drive thru for 45 min for their horrable fries...

Yeah I forgot about that as well. They just opened one in Dallas not far from me and they said on the news the wait was about 45 min to 1 hour wait and they had to have police to direct traffic. There's just not any fast food that I am willing to wait that long for.

StickMan

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2011, 09:28:17 pm »
Wow 45 mins for fast food! They eat and love fast food so much they can't wait to  get in line to have something new even though it is the same thing from a different hole in the wall.

I hope to see it though in the scenery!
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)

Thunderbird Fan

« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2011, 01:09:19 am »
In and Out Burger is like anything else... once you had it, it's not a big deal. Not worth waiting in line for 45+ minutes.

VX4ever

• Next Stop Los Angeles Intl Airport
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2011, 02:34:10 am »
In and Out Burger is like anything else... once you had it, it's not a big deal. Not worth waiting in line for 45+ minutes.

I don't know why you guys are saying its a 45 minute wait when its nowhere near that, maybe drive-thru takes a little long but A. look at the size of that drive thru B. I go there once a week and never wait more than 15 minutes during lunch, why? well because im not that lazy and get out of my car, and C. It's a last stop and first stop for many travelers wanting In N out, so why don't you eat somewhere else if you don't have time to hear planes roar by or enjoy a sunny CA afternoon with a burger at hand and LAX traffic overhead.

P.S. Sorry for the rant but this topic is way off topic!

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:26 am »

Speak for yourself!!!    >:(
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2011, 04:06:09 am »

Too be honest the best hamburger I ever had was at Wolf Creek Ski resort in Colorado. They use grass feed beef and with the way they grill it and prepare it, it out of this world for a hamburger. Way better than In-N-Out or any other fastfood place I have been and of course way better than the monkey meat McDonalds uses :-)

Yeah I forgot about that as well. They just opened one in Dallas not far from me and they said on the news the wait was about 45 min to 1 hour wait and they had to have police to direct traffic. There's just not any fast food that I am willing to wait that long for.

Wolf Creek is alright nothing I could brag about.    :-\
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

AA777-200ER

« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2011, 06:51:39 am »
In-N-Out burgers are OK but the fries are excellent and modestly priced...plus the view, yes the view!

Btw...if you enter the restaurant, you will get your food within 10-15 minutes not 45 as stated.

Wolf Creek is alright nothing I could brag about.    :-\

From a native, Darryl