Author Topic: Can't activate after installing  (Read 7409 times)

aprice

Can't activate after installing
« on: July 04, 2011, 03:05:14 pm »
Hi there,
I have found that I have updated my Flight Simulator to FS 9.1 as required, and have downloaded and paid for the Geneva product. I have installed the file lsgg_fs9_setup, but I now have no idea to how to activate the game itself, and everytime I go into Flight Simulator, it still says that I am on a trial period for Geneva. Is it something very obvious that I have missed, or have I installed it incorrectly? I don't understand the installing / activating inside Flight Simulator, I am very used to the fairly simple activation process for UK2000 scenery. Thank you very much.
Alastair

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't activate after installing
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 03:09:53 pm »
Our activation method can't be simpler:

just select the "Addon Manager" menu, select the FsDreamTeam->Geneva sub-menu and select "Register Serial" option. Insert your Serial Number, as indicated in your purchase receipt, and let it activate.

aprice

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:00:45 pm »
Hi, sorry about this, I'm still a bit confused. I have installed the Add-on manager onto the computer, but where can I find the menu? Thanks.
Alastair

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 04:31:53 pm »
Hi, sorry about this, I'm still a bit confused. I have installed the Add-on manager onto the computer, but where can I find the menu? Thanks.

On the main FS9 menu.

aprice

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »
Have got it working perfectly now. Thank you for all of your help, the scenery is fantastic!
Alastair  :D