Author Topic: FSDT KLAS Update  (Read 8209 times)

cfronze

FSDT KLAS Update
« on: July 02, 2011, 04:55:47 am »
Does anyone know if FSDT plans on updating KLAS the new Terminal 3 is completely built but not open yet also the Cargo Terminal has been demolished an a new one has been put up in its place. Also there is the entrance into Signature ramp that is missing as well. I know FSDT is busy with there new upcoming product but I would like to see these fixes implemented into the scenery to keep it up to date right now the new Terminal 3 is scheduled to open in december of this year all the international flights will be moved to there an Terminal 2 will be closed down. I know for a fact that jetBlue who operates out of D16/D18 will be occupying 2 gates at terminal 3 but the no other airlines have picked up a gate there so far

01pewterz28

Re: FSDT KLAS Update
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:46:52 pm »
Here is a list of airlines moving to the NEW T3 @ McCarran International Airport

(T-3 will have 14 gates total. 6 international and 8 domestic)
(Also LAS has made no airfield upgrades to accommodate the A380 for regular service)

T-3 Ticket & Gate:
 Virgin America (2)
 JetBlue (2)
 Sun Country (1)
 Alaska (2)
 Frontier (1)
 ALL International Airlines (6)

United Airlines & Hawaiian Airlines will move ticketing to T-3 but keep gates at the D Concourse

T-3 Ticket gate at D
 United
 Hawaiian

US Airways will be moving to the D gates

Move to D Gates (D1-D14)
 US Airways

cfronze

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:09:24 am »
Yea thanks for the gate update I didnt know that US airways was moving over to the D gates but like I said I knew all of the International flights are moving plus jetBlue (company i work for) are occupying T3. Now I am wondering if FS Dreamteam will update there LAS scenery so that you can see the new cargo and T3  buildings and also a few taxiway fixes such as the entrance to signature flight support of taxiway Hotel.

BTW where did you find all this gate info? They havent told us anything about when or who is moving to T3 just that we will be occupying 2 gates which from what I hear is 8 and 9 I also know gates 1,2,4 have to jetways for dual boarding and deboarding which was pretty interesting also they put in VDGS units at all of the gates as far as I know we were told possibly late December or Mid January to February we will be moving

01pewterz28

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 04:27:20 am »
Yea thanks for the gate update I didnt know that US airways was moving over to the D gates but like I said I knew all of the International flights are moving plus jetBlue (company i work for) are occupying T3. Now I am wondering if FS Dreamteam will update there LAS scenery so that you can see the new cargo and T3  buildings and also a few taxiway fixes such as the entrance to signature flight support of taxiway Hotel.

BTW where did you find all this gate info? They havent told us anything about when or who is moving to T3 just that we will be occupying 2 gates which from what I hear is 8 and 9 I also know gates 1,2,4 have to jetways for dual boarding and deboarding which was pretty interesting also they put in VDGS units at all of the gates as far as I know we were told possibly late December or Mid January to February we will be moving

A friend of mine is a manager at McCarran he sends me updated info from time to time :)

Sean

cfronze

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 09:39:55 pm »
Anyone know if FSDT will plan on an update because also the old cargo ramp is now a boneyard for Allegiant and there is a new Cargo Facility off of C1. Also there are a few ramp issues for the D gates the taxi line off of C5 is not right there is supposed to be SPOT 3A and 3B there each with seperate taxiway lines

01pewterz28

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 04:06:38 pm »
I would be happy with just the new terminal opening next year :)

bradl

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 06:44:54 pm »

If someone is planning an update, I would think that the highspeeds off of 7R would garner some weight as well. Unfortunately, KLAS opened up 25L/7R with those shortly before FSDT released KLAS. the only ones that are full 90 degree intersections are at A2 and A8. the rest are highspeeds.

BL.