Author Topic: July 4th question  (Read 5765 times)

JamesChams

July 4th question
« on: July 01, 2011, 07:53:18 pm »
Virtuali,
While you may or may not pre-announce promotions, are you having another "July 4th Holiday Sale" or can we just still use the Zurich Coupon discount for this vacation time purchase(s)?

Grazie! :)

REQUEST:  NO NEGATIVE Comments or remarks are necessary; let's all just stick to the point on this post - "SALE!!!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:04:27 pm by virtuali »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: July 4th Holiday Sale!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:04:02 pm »
As we said (many times already), we don't announce sales in advance. Nobody does.

I see you still don't understand the Zurich discount coupon. It's a ONE TIME USE ONLY Coupon that can be used by ANY Zurich customer (which means, once you use it, it's gone), that can be used for ANY FSDT product, even those not released yet, that will expire on Dec. 31th 2011.

You are free to use it as you like, under those restrictions and no, the system doesn't allow to insert two Coupons at the same time so, in case we'll do a sale that would require to insert a Coupon, from here until Dec. 31th 2011, you wouldn't be able to place order using a Sale Coupon combined with the Zurich Coupon.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:09:47 pm by virtuali »

JamesChams

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 01:59:20 am »
Virtuali,
As we said (many times already), we don't announce sales in advance. Nobody does.
As I've said many times also, "I got it!!!"  ... which is why I restated it in my initial post. ;)

I see you still don't understand the Zurich discount coupon. It's a ONE TIME USE ONLY Coupon that can be used by ANY Zurich customer (which means, once you use it, it's gone), that can be used for ANY FSDT product, even those not released yet, that will expire on Dec. 31th 2011.
Yes, I do understand it...  you've explained it so "many times already." ;D

You are free to use it as you like, under those restrictions and no, the system doesn't allow to insert two Coupons at the same time so, in case we'll do a sale that would require to insert a Coupon, from here until Dec. 31th 2011, you wouldn't be able to place order using a Sale Coupon combined with the Zurich Coupon.
That's what I was trying to find out. A Sale and a discounted coupon combination. ;)  Either way, these "promotions" work for me.

In any case, it looks like you might NOT be having a "July 4th Holiday Sale!!!" after all; especially since you haven't announced it by now...  :P

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:01:29 am by JamesChams »
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 08:59:20 am »
As I've said many times also, "I got it!!!"  ... which is why I restated it in my initial post. ;)

You obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't said "you may or may not pre-announce promotions, are you having another July 4th Holiday Sale ?"

So no, you don't really seems to understand things that WERE said "many times already". Or, you think that you can obtain the information nonetheless, by asking in a different ways ?

Yes, I do understand it...  you've explained it so "many times already."

Then it was pointless asking another time.

That's what I was trying to find out. A Sale and a discounted coupon combination

Since our sales were all made using Coupons, the Zurich discount IS a Coupon and there's only ONE space to put a Coupon, it should have been pretty obvious it's not possible to combine two Coupons together.

In any case, it looks like you might NOT be having a "July 4th Holiday Sale!!!" after all; especially since you haven't announced it by now...

Now, you really outdid yourself in your ability to NOT understand things said "many times already"! Since we said, many times already, we don't announce sales in advance (and nobody does), and today is still July 2nd, this sentence of yours doesn't make any sense, especially the "especially" word you used.

"We don't announce sales in advance", for a 4th July sale, obviously mean the sale would be announced exactly on 4th July, NOT before.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 02:32:53 pm »
...and no, the system doesn't allow to insert two Coupons at the same time...

I can clip coupon from the paper and use it to buy something on sale, why couldn't it work here?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock