Author Topic: GSX traffic yield to moving Aircraft  (Read 21245 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX traffic yield to moving Aircraft
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 06:55:35 pm »
GSX system is very flexible and easy to expand.

We'll have several loaders, several passenger stairs, to suit different aircraft sizes.

Each one will have constraints (depending on its modeled size and extension) in its own sim.cfg, regarding minimum/maximum airplane door height. For example, a certain loader might say it's only suited from 2 to 4 meters doors so, if you are flying in an airplane with 3 mt door height, that vehicle can be chosen, otherwise GSX will discard it, looking for another one.

If everything is correctly set, it wouldn't happen GSX would select a vehicle that can't service the airplane, because it's too small or too big to reach for the doors (passengers or cargo)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:40:33 pm by virtuali »

Silverbird

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 08:54:22 pm »
Thanks Umberto that is fantastic new's  ;) were all very excited about gsx.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cowings1588

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 06:26:01 am »
Thanks Umberto.. Yea I'm looking forward GSX very much & that news sounds promosing.. I just wanted to give you a heads up thats all incase something needed to be looked into...  Very much looking forward to GSX & having ramp agents out there bringing us in..  :)

Ohh I do have one question for ya Umberto or Virtualli..  Reguarding the settings.. I was told in order to fix some of my issues I was having with the default scenery to go ahead & only way to eliminate them is too take off the airport vehicle setting to 0.. Now this won't affect your GSX will it by having that turned too 0 %  I mean it should be pretty much like AES is on its own right.. So even if I have the Airport Vehicles turned to off which controls the default vehicle scenery it won't affect GSX right or will it ??   

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:33:50 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

cowings1588

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2011, 06:40:35 am »
By the way AES has very fancy Belt loaders. Wish we had these kind on rainy days..  lol   The only belt loaders I've ever driven have been open ones.. With usually either black plastic seat or wooden seat..  So these are pretty cool & wish we had these kind..  I'm yet too see one of these kind of belt loaders.. They must be in Europe..  There not here in the US atleast non I've ever seen.. lol
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:22 pm »
Now this won't affect your GSX will it by having that turned too 0 %  I mean it should be pretty much like AES is on its own right.. So even if I have the Airport Vehicles turned to off which controls the default vehicle scenery it won't affect GSX right or will it ??  

GSX will only use its own vehicles, which means it won't be affected by the Airport Vehicles slider setting. And, when you select a parking stand, it will automatically clear it from default service vehicles anyway.

ckaack

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 12:39:04 pm »
What about vehicles from Dirk Stuck ground X traffic? Would be good to combine them.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:34 pm »
...it will automatically clear it from default service vehicles anyway.

How exactly will it handle AES vehicles?  Things like cargo loaders and the stairs for the back door are automatic.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

theshack440

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 02:27:40 pm »
...it will automatically clear it from default service vehicles anyway.

How exactly will it handle AES vehicles?  Things like cargo loaders and the stairs for the back door are automatic.

I think he mentioned that you have to disable them yourself first IIRC.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 03:37:55 pm »
What about vehicles from Dirk Stuck ground X traffic? Would be good to combine them.

They are just default vehicles repainted/remodeled.

fls

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 03:12:25 am »
Will GSX pushback yield TO on coming traffic like in busy airports  like kord?  AES does not. ???

Frank Schneider ??? ???