Author Topic: Work in Progress / 08  (Read 49639 times)

dsflyerds

• Beta tester
    • Virtual Aviation Experience
Re: Work in Progress / 08
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 07:23:59 am »
Very nice its really coming together quite nicely

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 08:26:19 am »
This is really comming together nicely.

If backdoor history repeats itself, maybe one or two more backdoor previews and we will be in action. At least we will be close once the white a/c start to appear.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:26 pm »
Keep it coming along.......KLAX is looking all so nice with each WIP :o :)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Boeing787

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 04:26:49 pm »
This is looking really good...love the textures  :) Judging by how there are no buildings/ hangars on the south side of the airport I would say that we still have some time to see this airport progress even further! Can't wait for the final product, I'm sure it will be a winner!!

One question though, will the LAX Tower have that circular art-piece on its eastern side? I believe people have brought it up in the past. It lights up at night too!

Joel
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 05:12:19 pm »
If you're talking about the dome shaped artwork that lights up, you can see it in the screenshots.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

coryb13

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:40 pm »
My guess is they're are really close to release, considering it takes them a day to export to FS, and unless the last two sets are on the the same build, they've done that twice in the past 5 days. Looks amazing! Can't wait!  ;D

BMman

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 09:04:37 pm »
Is close to release sometime this week? ;D I cant wait!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:43 pm »
There's still plenty of things left to do for KLAX, you'll have to wait a bit longer.

masondom

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 09:52:14 pm »
Can we expect at least a release in july, Mr Umberto ?

Dom Mason

Boeing787

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 11:38:31 pm »
If you're talking about the dome shaped artwork that lights up, you can see it in the screenshots.   ;)

I'm not sure that I'm seeing that.  It's a prominent piece that is on the eastern side of the tower.  Its a somewhat round, circular piece that's white on the tower. 
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

aircanadajet

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 01:54:01 am »
Double jetways!!!! My favorite! will they work?

keino333

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 08:43:54 am »

Dom Mason

It sounds like August

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:02 am »

Very likely, although you never known. We are starting working on night textures now and, and trying new rendering method for the first time, that looks amazing.

cowings1588

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 10:25:00 am »
Awsome.. I'm simply Blown Away !! Great Work FSDT !!  :)  If Only could have Houston IAH like this sometime.. I'd gladly trade in my just ok Houston for a Houston IAH of this league !!  BluePrint does just ok work.. This stuff blows me away & wondering why we can't have a Houston Like this someday..  I'd give to Have a Houston of this magnitude !!

Awsome Work guys.. I'm getting all your scenery anyway but especially KLAX when it comes out..   :)

Would you consider maybe thinking about doing a Houston of this Magnitude to possibly !! I love to have a Houston of this magnitude to replace my Blueprint one that doesn't do much but stand there & look kinda pretty with one that really explodes with greast detail & full of life with animated monorails & Jetways.. I think it deserves to be brought to life..  Houston has the E Terminal with mostly glass work that with your guys great detail like your showing us here with LAX, will Bring my favorite Houston to Life..   This LAX is amazing & the fact is its not even done yet & you say your working on night textures. I'm seriously getting spoiled on your guys scenery & your work on the these kinds of scenery is deffantly really wanting a Houston IAH just like this LAX is turning out too be so great & so amazing & spectacular !!  Really looking forward to seeing the night time shots when you get done with them.. Sounds like there going to be just as amazing as the daytime shots...

I sure hope you will consider Houston IAH because I know you guys will make a wonderful Houston if you did choose to do it & it would be as amazing as this LAX scenery is turning out too be.. I'd deffantly trade in my BluePrint version in a heartbeat for IAH version by you guys that would be out of this world amazing just like LAX quality because this LAX is Awsome & its not even done yet. Which means its going to be even more totally execellent by time it is done..

I'm simply loving this stuff !!! Keep up the great work guys..  :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:20:46 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

danroman

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06:36 pm »
Since I'm obviously not from L.A - I've only been at LAX once, perhaps someone could explain something here...

Was looking at the pictures... what is the large building in the background... the one with the 'zig-zagged' roof on top... (<-- don't know how else to explain it)... Clearly visible in the upper-left part of picture #1...

Is it part of a terminal? Bradly-terminal?

Again, thanks for sharing, Kappa! It's looks like, it's getting close to completion... Are there any news regarding FS9 version? Or has that yet to be decided?

Yup, the new Bradley Terminal.....  this scenery will be super.....  (fingers crossed)
--Dan Roman; Sunland, CA; P3D v4.2; ASP4;  REX2;  Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit); Total Physical Mem, 15.92 GB; CPU Intel Core(TM) i7-4930K @ 3.40 Ghz (clock speed 3.40 (overclocked)); NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti; Motherboard:  Alienware (Alienware Aurora R4).