Author Topic: Honolulu Help Please and Thank You  (Read 5299 times)

SkyWest_101

Honolulu Help Please and Thank You
« on: May 30, 2011, 12:53:00 am »
Ok so far this is what my problem is:

I have the newest of Honolulu and Hawaiia Airports. They both work great but PHNL has a texture problem. The texture on the ground under all the gates are a dirt color. So i knew something was competing with it. I then took the default bgl (AP905240.bgl) out of FS9..fixed everything. However that bgl is mixed with the default PHLI file which removes the ILS..So can someone either help me edit that bgl to make it just for LIH or teach me how to add the ils 35 back to Lihue?

Thanks,

Mitch Lucas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Honolulu Help Please and Thank You
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:23:56 am »
You shouldn't remove the default AFCAD, it's possible your problem was because either the default was modified, or there was *another* AFCAD coming from another product which is conflicting with the scenery.

Restore the default file, and use the free ScanAFD program to search for other duplicates.

SkyWest_101

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 01:30:41 am »
Yes I put it back and also scanned it and the Mod one from FSDT is the only one there...Im so lost I worked on this for days. and also i checked if it was modified but it cant be I got it backed up from the disk today

SkyWest_101

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 04:21:11 am »
Ok well I basically reopened (AP905...) and then saved it just for the PHLI airport and imported the stock data ils..vor..freq...etc and then deleted the AP905204 i think it was and now it fixed it just to let you know..thanks!